• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he’s upset about this, why isn’t he mad that DeSantis allocated $12 million in FLORIDA taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from TEXAS to blue states? It’s another pile of nothing from Gaetz designed to continue a neverending cycle of outrage to hide the fact that he doesn’t actually accomplish anything.

We had a qualified 25+ year Navy vet run against him, but folks these days think government is college football and can’t see past the (D) next to his name on the ballot slip.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yeah my parents told me it’s getting bad in NC. Saw today some of the military aged males who evaded border patrol were carrying rifles…

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m trying to be as prepared as we can, don’t have a good feeling.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah my parents told me it’s getting bad in NC. Saw today some of the military aged males who evaded border patrol were carrying rifles…

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m trying to be as prepared as we can, don’t have a good feeling.
    Books 1,2,5,& 6 ,
    Let another "D" or limp dick RINO in the white house and it's probably game over , your grand children should start learning to speak and read Chinese.
    For the most part today's voting youth and some not so young don't have an original thought in their head, e everything they know comes from their "dingle berry's" and "maxi pads" ie cell ph's.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This ain't grandpas world anymore and you're not voting your way out of this

Or TAGWAAYNVYWOOT if you like acronyms

Last edited:

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If he’s upset about this, why isn’t he mad that DeSantis allocated $12 million in FLORIDA taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from TEXAS to blue states? It’s another pile of nothing from Gaetz designed to continue a neverending cycle of outrage to hide the fact that he doesn’t actually accomplish anything.

We had a qualified 25+ year Navy vet run against him, but folks these days think government is college football and can’t see past the (D) next to his name on the ballot slip.
    He helped get rid of Mc Carthy who lied to get into the speaker ship, and then went on to get butt "F" by Schumer and O Bama who has his hand up biden's back side on spending.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He's just trying to horn in on the really good kick backs that the older esteemed colleagues of congress are getting. Give him some campaign money and he'll go away.
    Maybe , everyone in congress should be required to wear jackets with their donator's logo's on it. Just like NASCAR and NHRA cars do. The more $$ the bigger the logo's

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Read that TSA at Tucson International Airport has a special line for illegals (oops, I mean undocumented migrants) to pass through to get to the flights. They have a garbage-like bag with their personal items, a cell phone and a folder with the papers that Border Patrol has given them. We citizens have to have all kinds of documentation, have to take our shoes off and submit to all kinds of screenings. Not so for illegals - no medical documents, no screenings, no nothings. just pass through and get on the plane.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Read that TSA at Tucson International Airport has a special line for illegals (oops, I mean undocumented migrants) to pass through to get to the flights. They have a garbage-like bag with their personal items, a cell phone and a folder with the papers that Border Patrol has given them. We citizens have to have all kinds of documentation, have to take our shoes off and submit to all kinds of screenings. Not so for illegals - no medical documents, no screenings, no nothings. just pass through and get on the plane.
    Yes there is a good thread about this on X where they have pics of the folder with the free phone and charger and money, zero health checks. The ID they are allowed to fly with is their arrest paperwork and notice to appear in court two years in the future.

Looks like Poland has fallen. The government party protecting it was voted out in a “landslide” similar to the one here.

Ireland has reached critical mass but by sheer numbers it doesn’t look good.

Hungary is still holding the line but pressure surrounding their borders is ramping up.

It’s clear to me the path which has been decided upon by the PTB. If you have eyes to see, it is starting to show even here in our local areas.

I was the last customer in Wally World last night and the prices have jumped 40 to 50% on every item we normally buy. The manager was there and told me I’m not the only one going into savings now to pay for food and necessities. Never had to do this before. Careful comparison shopping between there, Aldi and Grocery Outlet doesn’t help like it previously did.

Top Bottom