• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Chicken McNuggets is made of people, peopleeeee!!!
    And BPA (plastic) glues all the bits into nuggets. McD's got sued over it after somebody bit into a nugget and hit plastic and McD's admitted to the BPA

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Talk about a bad joke... maybe Saul was a funny guy with a few too many to drink the day he dedicated his book
    Screenshot_20211023-135859_Chrome.jpg

MauserLarry

Master
    I’m not Dennis but I got ran out of a bar in Morgan City, La. for ordering a beer in October 1980. I didn’t know that you couldn’t get a Busch beer in Louisiana when I tried to order one. The barmaid took offense and told me to leave. I tried to explain that Busch was a beer but she didn’t believe me and called the bouncer. While I didn’t get a beer and had to leave at least the bouncer didn’t put his hands on me.
    The next year I finally found a store that sold Busch in Shreveport, Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rough place. Not unusual to see a LEO walking through a grocery store checking things out.

MarkS

Master
    Rough place. Not unusual to see a LEO walking through a grocery store checking things out.

The day I got there was the day the aclu won their suit against the Sheriffs department’s policy of making everybody register with the Sheriff to stay in Morgan City. There were so many felons going there to work and hide offshore and the Sheriff was trying to stop them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    I've been given 30 day bans there countless times for nothing. Zuckerborg is a pos and I wish him and all the fb scum the worst. Banned for saying I would trade a box of 22 lr for tp, etc, etc. I deleted my account and they can suck it.
    I deleted my fb account the 1st day. They flagged my profile picture as being misinformation, and it was a CDC graph! I never looked back

Top Bottom