• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    I actually had that situation. I've been a Realtor for many years and about 15 or so years ago or so I showed a new construction house that backed up to a cemetery. The couple loved the house until they looked out back. Then they told me they didn't think they would want to buy it. I told them to think about it, the neighbors would always be quiet, and they didn't have to worry about any loud parties. They thought about it for a few seconds and said, "you're right, we'll buy it)!

Raven

Master
    I actually had that situation. I've been a Realtor for many years and about 15 or so years ago or so I showed a new construction house that backed up to a cemetery. The couple loved the house until they looked out back. Then they told me they didn't think they would want to buy it. I told them to think about it, the neighbors would always be quiet, and they didn't have to worry about any loud parties. They thought about it for a few seconds and said, "you're right, we'll buy it)!
    Until the tractor gets to digging, nevermind bugles, bagpipes, rifle salutes, motorcycle parades, westboro baptists... :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom