• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    lots of auction/trade only posts with no prices, I guess they are allowed now

You know there is a report function right? How about help us out and report stuff rather than bitch we didn’t see it. We have jobs and a life and don’t spend ever waking moment cruising the for sale forum for violations, but we address them as we see them or when someone reports them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    #2 is solid. Some people are grandfathered in beyond rules. Let them have their last hurrah I guess..

#3, get in some car groups, you will literally see "I have this for sell" from many of the younger crowd, regardless of political affiliation. That is how it is now. I think of Idiocracy every time I see it.

This one right here is another solid one. Low ball low and sell high as can be.
    I'd expect making a profit out of someone who has a legit business or shop, that is the name of the game there, make revenue. I'm here for the hobby and adding/upgrading my personal stash. You can definitely tell the ones who are trying to scalp what they can. Maybe it's because they are on limited income for their personal squanders due to the home financial committee (wife). That tends to happen quite a bit.

For you and Zombie how about reporting that stuff instead of sounding like Karen at Publix wanting to see the manager.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My pet peeve, members not hitting the report button and instead crying like little girls that the mods didn’t see something.
    There are 3 of us and we all work real jobs and do this as it fits in with our schedules and lives. We miss shit all the time, but don’t intentionally let people disregard the rules. Another fun one is when we get heavy handed with the rules the same people crying we don’t enforce the rules cry that we enforced the rules.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    My pet peeve, members not hitting the report button and instead crying like little girls that the mods didn’t see something.
    There are 3 of us and we all work real jobs and do this as it fits in with our schedules and lives. We miss shit all the time, but don’t intentionally let people disregard the rules. Another fun one is when we get heavy handed with the rules the same people crying we don’t enforce the rules cry that we enforced the rules.

Reported!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All my current for sale listings are within everyone’s guidelines.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For you and Zombie how about reporting that stuff instead of sounding like Karen at Publix wanting to see the manager.

Yeah, we could narc on every post that we see that violates the rules...but that’d make us “Karens” as well, right?

I don’t know anything about your software...but would it not be possible to have a feature that allows the mods to review a for sale post prior to it hitting the open forum? I ask because it doesn’t really matter if we report a post or not, if a gun ad is missing a key component...let’s say the price...you could have 50 people report it and it won’t do a bit of good. The gun is going to get sold via PM instead of on the open forum because folks will be sending offers to the OP immediately instead of commenting on the ad.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No that actually makes your helpful to the entire forum.
    you’re right you don’t know anything about the software. Guess what neither do the three mods. We’re not software guys or programmers.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A sensitive bunch, I see.

Nope, just tired of incessant whining about fairness from people too lazy to help their ow fellow forum members out by reporting posts that may violate the rules.

Pretty funny and ironic you call people sensitive while posting this which is pretty sensitive.

My biggest pet peeves:

2) Forum “bigshots” ignoring the rules of sale posts, and mods keeping the posts up when they remove the posts of mere mortals for much less.

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nobody is whining. If we didn’t like the forum overall, we’d use Armslist or FGT. This thread is about shit that annoys you about the forum. Your pet peeves are just as valid as mine. Take it for what it is worth, or just close down / delete the thread. Sorry that your feelings got hurt.

Top Bottom