• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got this from a forum member some time ago in a sale/trade.
    It has an extremly sharp blade after I finished with it. It seems to have been well used but is completely functional,with the blade locking up tight.
    It has a line cutter and built in bottle opener. Also a "skull crusher". $50.00 FIRM at my house in Cantonment.
    I will not deal with liberals or Democrats. You MUST have 50 posts on this forum to take this deal. An "I'll take it" under the add,immediately followed by a PM is how I do buisness. ---- SAWMAN 20210205_124422.jpg 20210205_124312.jpg

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bill, that "bottle opener" thing was designed by a knife maker (Emerson opener), it is designed to catch the lip of your pocket when you draw the knife and opens the blade in one smooth move. (after some practice).
    It looks like it anyway.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Bill, that "bottle opener" thing was designed by a knife maker (Emerson opener), it is designed to catch the lip of your pocket when you draw the knife and opens the blade in one smooth move. (after some practice).
    It looks like it anyway.

I have a couple of the Kershaw Emerson licensed knives with this “wave” opener on them. Once you get used to it, just as quick opening as an auto, but only if it is coming out of your pocket. If you happen to have in your hand you have to use the thumb stud - not quite as fast.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom