• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    I never liked their swill, now more than ever ,desantis is one of many reasons we are moving there. We are bring the thinned out contents of our house ,a few rifles and lotsa 7.62x39 ,a little boston terror ,a black porsche and of course as a carpetbagger all our dirty yankee money lol.
    That Porsche is sweet in the picture !!!! There is no substitute !

Welldoya

Master
    There is a pretty good population of gators in the retention basins being photographed ,i do feel guilty about displacing the wildlife ,the development [latitude margaritaville ] will build over 3k units there with an option to triple. The tourist season does not make me happy with certain groups of drunkin ninjas doing weekend takeovers or the 2 week visitors [probably those pesky yankee families lol] creates a traffic nightmare . We are 8 miles from the beach and on the land side of the inner coastal waterway so no interest to the mobs to poke around. We are quick learners of what to avoid during those few months .

Just use common sense around the gators and you won’t have a problem. Be sure and keep your dog away from them.
    Yeh, Panama City has always been notorious for being invaded by drunken groups.
    There is one particular weekend that is downright dangerous. You don’t even want to go to Walmart that weekend.

ccc

Master
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've experienced/seen way more racism up north, than down here.

If you're afraid, stay away. Keep your liberal where it is, too.
    Yep want unsafe ? Break your white ass down at 2am in Chicago or Detroit and walk for help…….

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Well here ya go. Good thing I'm working and paying taxes. 100% probably nobody had health care coverage. BS.

Was it a specific group ,usually the drunkin spring breaker kids do not shoot each other ....well one class of them do.

Carl

Master
    This week in Florida:

"The NAACP says Florida isn’t safe for Black people. Unfortunately, they’re right"
    Spent the weekend around PCB and I noticed that they are not heeding the warnings to stay away, unfortunately.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Just use common sense around the gators and you won’t have a problem. Be sure and keep your dog away from them.
    Yeh, Panama City has always been notorious for being invaded by drunken groups.
    There is one particular weekend that is downright dangerous. You don’t even want to go to Walmart that weekend.
    I remember that Walmart incident.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom