• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Yep, this is the guy who is better equipped then DJT to handle decisions regarding the nuclear football et al. Are you fxxxing kidding me? fjb was apparently caught once again using a cheat sheet of reporters after a picture of him holding a note card with their images went viral.

BIDEN-CHEAT-SHEET2.jpg

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Yep, this is the guy who is better equipped then DJT to handle decisions regarding the nuclear football et al. Are you fxxxing kidding me? fjb was apparently caught once again using a cheat sheet of reporters after a picture of him holding a note card with their images went viral.

BIDEN-CHEAT-SHEET2.jpg
    sadly voters did this ....scary they might do it again

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anyone but Trump, right? Surely anyone but Trump has to be better? ;)
    That's the mantra. Yet Trump maintains an absolutely CRUSHING lead in the polls, around 60% last I checked. It will be fun to see the libs and deep state continue to become unglued over the coming months.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was thinking the same thing. If you honestly think it was voters that did this, then quoting the great George Strait; I have some ocean front property in Arizona for you.
    other than fraud, there is absolutely no way that rotting bowl of oatmeal biden got 81 million votes.... NO WAY!
    i did the research right after the election, it was pure cheating, enabled by , and endorsed by the DNC & media.

and they are planning to do it again.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    other than fraud, there is absolutely no way that rotting bowl of oatmeal biden got 81 million votes.... NO WAY!
    i did the research right after the election, it was pure cheating, enabled by , and endorsed by the DNC & media.

Most votes EVER received by a candidate in ANY US Presidential election in ALL HISTORY. Few people realize that Biden got more votes than Obama did. And in the same election, Trump came in #3 just behind Obama. A lot of "history" made there.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I’m not say it wasn’t fraud, I fully believe it was. What I’m saying is that I don’t think our “vote” has counted or mattered since 1913. I think it just gives us little people the illusion that what we what or who we elect is in our hands.
    A few points about 1913.

The Federal Reserve system was implemented, cementing centralized federal control over the banking and monetary system…

The 16th Amendment allowed the federal government to collect income taxes, ensuring a steady supply of big government funding…

The 17th Amendment took control of the Senate away from state governments.

You could say it was the beginning of a new United States of America… which hardly resembled the old structure.
    It was the beginning of taxation without representation… The complete reversal of everything Americans fought for and achieved during the American Revolution.
    It began the era of the American Empire. A centralized government, large enough to do whatever it wanted without restraint.
    Too large for the people to control through representative democracy.
    We still have a chance to be represented in state governments. But secession is a topic for another day…

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’m not say it wasn’t fraud, I fully believe it was. What I’m saying is that I don’t think our “vote” has counted or mattered since 1913. I think it just gives us little people the illusion that what we what or who we elect is in our hands.
    A few points about 1913.

The Federal Reserve system was implemented, cementing centralized federal control over the banking and monetary system…

The 16th Amendment allowed the federal government to collect income taxes, ensuring a steady supply of big government funding…

The 17th Amendment took control of the Senate away from state governments.

You could say it was the beginning of a new United States of America… which hardly resembled the old structure.
    It was the beginning of taxation without representation… The complete reversal of everything Americans fought for and achieved during the American Revolution.
    It began the era of the American Empire. A centralized government, large enough to do whatever it wanted without restraint.
    Too large for the people to control through representative democracy.
    We still have a chance to be represented in state governments. But secession is a topic for another day…
    that is why they hate trump, he is not of the swamp.. not saying he is not a ass, he is a typical new yorker, i do not like him, but voted for him, and will again if another is not a viable choice

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    that is why they hate trump, he is not of the swamp.. not saying he is not a ass, he is a typical new yorker, i do not like him, but voted for him, and will again if another is not a viable choice
    The ass part is what a leader is supposed to be, not some oatmeal brained clown.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One (of the many inconsistencies) thing about the votes in 2020. Biden supposedly got more votes in many black precincts than obama did. Yeah right, who is stupid enough to believe that...

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Hey. C'mere. You know all presidents are just puppets for who's really in charge, right? Right?? Tell me you know...
    We still have a system of checks and balances that has given us many freedoms ,it works to keep a tyrant from passing laws alone like in the old movie bananas. Yes the president can sign into law an executive law but the court system can stop it . I am sure i am biased ,i worked hard ,saved and did not squander my money ,made some good moves /decisions and was lucky , re-tired early and can enjoy the good life here in america ....aint perfect by any means but it has been good to me despite washington or because of washington imho

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We still have a system of checks and balances that has given us many freedoms ,it works to keep a tyrant from passing laws alone like in the old movie bananas. Yes the president can sign into law an executive law but the court system can stop it . I am sure i am biased ,i worked hard ,saved and did not squander my money ,made some good moves /decisions and was lucky , re-tired early and can enjoy the good life here in america ....aint perfect by any means but it has been good to me despite washington or because of washington imho
    Correct, we can B about it and do nothing, or we can do what we can to work with the hand we've been dealt. I don't see many folks moving to subsaharan Africa or the middle of the Amazon for "freedom".

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It has helped us maintain our freedoms. The freedoms don't come from the government.

What we have here (in spite of people in DC) is still one of the best systems around. Im glad it's worked out well for you. :)

Top Bottom