• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Hi to everyone.
    I am thinking of getting a table at the upcoming Pensacola or FWB Gun Shows.
    I want to sell a few guns I don’t shoot anymore, I am not a FFL dealer. Would there be any problems selling Person to Person. Ask for a signed Bill of Sale(with ID) I imagine.
    Much appreciated.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Hi to everyone.
    I want to sell a few guns I don’t shoot anymore, I am not a FFL dealer. Would there be any problems selling Person to Person. Ask for a signed Bill of Sale(with ID) I imagine.
    Much appreciated.

No worries selling privately to another Florida resident. Some people ask for DL, some ask for bill of sale, some ask for CC permit, some don't ask for anything. I usually confirm the other party is a FL resident and just roll with it from there.

Selling here would be easier than getting a table... :)

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Whatta ya got?
    Actually, I haven't been to a gun show in FL in years, and I just re-established my Florida resident status. Selling here is a great option, but I do like the atmosphere of a show. As long as I keep my expectations realistic....

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Geez, you guys acting Phantom is the new Swedish foreign exchange student in high school…. Y’all don’t smother him…. Lol

Phantom, just pm me and I’ll protect you from these stalkers…..

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Your required to follow all Federal and State laws while at the Pensacola Gun Show. I wouldnt expect all the keyboard kids here to know all the rules so check them out yourself.

Never under estimate the ability of others to undermine your guns value. Do your due diligence in valuing your items and expect the show crowd to offer half.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hi to everyone.
    Much appreciated.
    Best thing to do is get a table with someone else. More fun and someone else to help with things.

I'm in the mood to sell a few guns (Powder Burners) also. I shoot my airguns more than anything now. Selling on here has become a PITA Lately.

nefarious

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hi to everyone.
    Much appreciated.
    I sent you a dm as well since your post falls in line with my question ha

nefarious

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Best thing to do is get a table with someone else. More fun and someone else to help with things.

I'm in the mood to sell a few guns (Powder Burners) also. I shoot my airguns more than anything now. Selling on here has become a PITA Lately.
    Buying on here is a PITA with the exception of one so far..

Top Bottom