• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Not a surprise, the Abrams nor any other tank is invincible. With EVERYTHING available to kill tanks these days they are a HVT on the modern day battlefield, especially in a battle like Ukraine. Honestly I would rather take my chances on foot over there.

usp9expert

Shooter
    US weapons testing sans US blood ,quite a few systems are being evaluated there , 2 damaged MLRS were returned to the US as well for inspection .
    I have something to say to those exceptional, highly moral, and god loving people claiming no us blood is being spilled.

Yes. No us blood being spilled. But plenty of ukranian blood waterfalls are there in ukraine. So once again when you bragging about how great it is to live in USA, dont forget what price your friends and ally pay so you can battle test your military toys.
    you are hyenas. Not exceptional at all.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I have something to say to those exceptional, highly moral, and god loving people claiming no us blood is being spilled.

Yes. No us blood being spilled. But plenty of ukranian blood waterfalls are there in ukraine. So once again when you bragging about how great it is to live in USA, dont forget what price your friends and ally pay so you can battle test your military toys.
    You have not read my opine on this war starting 2 years ago when i said the uke cannot win it and the uke is being played by the US .

tros6t

Marksman
    When they said they were sending them, the Russians said that’s what would happen!
    We have the best of the best running things! It couldn’t get better!

NavCorman

Master

“Lighten up Francis”. - Sgt. Holka

ABlaster

Marksman
    I have to wonder if, short of occupying and breeding out the indigenous population over the course of a few generations, war is even winnable any more.

Top Bottom