• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get signed up. The weather should be a little cooler.

Don't forget the early start time. This will allow us to be done around 11am before the heat sets in.

Check in for Escambia River Gun Club Steel Challenge match will start at 6:30am. We would like to have everyone in the system by 7:30 so we can start shooting at 8:00. The match is live on Practiscore now. We'll be collecting entry fees at the registration. Cost is $20 for non-member and $15 for members. Youth will shoot free. Second gun $10. New shooters are encouraged to shoot from the low ready. We will be running 5 stages. Each stage requires a minimum of 25 rounds broken into 5 strings. Bring 150 - 200 rounds and plenty of magazines.

https://practiscore.com/escambia-river-gun-club-steel-challenge-8-19-23/register

Hobbie Chestney

(850) 529-9509

Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    New shooter meeting is typically around 8:30 AM. Try to be there by then or earlier 150 to 200 rounds typically out by 12:00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Pistol caliber cartridges. A lot of people shoot 22, but you cannot draw from the holster.

Requirements are hearing protection and eye protection, firearm, and ammunition. If you have a holster and magazine holsters. single stack magazine, you’ll need five you can get by with two or three if you’re using a double stack.

Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I got your DM but I think it’s better if we discuss it on here. Maybe answer some questions for others. It’s a good match hosted by some great guys. Very family friendly and low pressure. We see 10 new shooters a month on average.

Top Bottom