• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think our republic will end up being one of the high points of human civilization but I believe it has run its course . it is a great form of government on paper but I think the founding fathers failed to take into account human nature . at this point anybody that wants to be a politician that should disqualify them immediately . I think we should go to something like the jury system for appointing politicians local and federal. If you meet the requirements of being a candidate you’ll be chosen at random and have to serve for years and four years only to never serve again. You get paid what you were making when you get called.Plus no lobbying no earmarks in Congress this is corruption that is carried on right before our very eyes with no attempt to disguise it . The president remains elected. Probably a good idea for big city police departments also ,the corruption level is off the charts there also . I hate to break it to you but even in the best case scenario this country will never be the same . I am very old with a short amount of time left on this earth my goal at this point is to protect my family and property now when I was a younger man in my prime I would be the first volunteer to start the counterinsurgency I would not go down without even a fight .

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't know what the answer is but I agree its a broken & doomed system. Totally corrupted on all sides of an incompetent government & the trillion dollar new welfare class of PPL bloodsuckers may likely be one of the final nails in the coffin.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    it will still be called america and still have the flag, or a version of it. (one reason i have never been for laws protecting the flag. one day that flag will be held by people who have forsaken and betrayed it. its the constitution that is sacred, not the flag) but the rights endowed by our creator and recognized by our founders will have morphed into priveleges given by our government leaders. and easily revoked. want a good insight? read Atlas Shrugged.

standles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was doomed when we let politician become a profession. The rest of the corruption followed on their heels. The original republic was meant to be governed by the people who served their country and then went back to their lives. The filth that is politicians today is disgusting. Even the ones that are descent succumb before long or leave before they are lost forever.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's the voters fault for putting these know communist/ left wingers in office and letting them stay there. I am reg. R, but don't vote party lines all the time, I vote for the one that will help local and national. Not by the D,R, or third party. They butter up those who vote blindly so they can stay in for decades. cure is term limits on every position.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only way to clean up government today is nicely described in Vince Flynn's book "Term Limits" Everyone should read it. For those that have not read it, it's not the term limits you're thinking of!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    and the social credit score that goes along with the surveillance...
    Visa is already on board with the "social credit" system. And just about everybody already has a micro-chipped Visa

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711-021815_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200711-021815_Chrome.jpg
      225.1 KB · Views: 266

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And Ford, selling xray vans that can sit on the street and scan everything you own

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711-015158_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200711-015158_Chrome.jpg
      143.3 KB · Views: 252

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Keep an eye on ANY legislation that deals with digital money or a "digital dollar". They (politicians) will sales pitch it that it's "more secure" and they can get Plandemic Relief money to the (du)masses quicker.

A cashless society means no more private transactions (because every digital currency exchange goes thru some "funds authentication" process and will be saved on a server. Who bought what from whom. All of it. No more piggie banks or money in the mattress. Only 1's and 0's...

No more private transactions, plus government control of your "bank account" equals staggering implications.

-They can garnish wages at the source.
    -They can deduct your April 15th extortion fees directly, and gee, what do you wanna bet those will go UP now that they're so easy to grab?
    -They can tweak some administrative paperwork requirements for the BATFE and FFLs, and now boom: instant gun registry. Without even passing a single law with the word "firearm" in it.
    -They can easily harass political opponents ("oh, your bank account shows zero? That's weird. You'll have to show proof of current balance, fill out this paperwork, file it in the dead letter office, and some underpaid employee will get back to you in 6 to 8 weeks. No, I have no idea how you're going to pay for groceries or your mortgage in the meantime...")
    -All known affiliates for Everyone will be a much easier list to compile. Your entire purchase history, plus that of your family and friends will be a click away. How many kickbacks will be earned when that goldmine of info is "sold" to corporations or organized crime?
    -The list goes on for the creative and devious...

The "digital dollar" is one of the last nails in the coffin. Fight it.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep an eye on ANY legislation that deals with digital money or a "digital dollar". They (politicians) will sales pitch it that it's "more secure" and they can get Plandemic Relief money to the (du)masses quicker.

A cashless society means no more private transactions (because every digital currency exchange goes thru some "funds authentication" process and will be saved on a server. Who bought what from whom. All of it. No more piggie banks or money in the mattress. Only 1's and 0's...

No more private transactions, plus government control of your "bank account" equals staggering implications.

-They can garnish wages at the source.
    -They can deduct your April 15th extortion fees directly, and gee, what do you wanna bet those will go UP now that they're so easy to grab?
    -They can tweak some administrative paperwork requirements for the BATFE and FFLs, and now boom: instant gun registry. Without even passing a single law with the word "firearm" in it.
    -They can easily harass political opponents ("oh, your bank account shows zero? That's weird. You'll have to show proof of current balance, fill out this paperwork, file it in the dead letter office, and some underpaid employee will get back to you in 6 to 8 weeks. No, I have no idea how you're going to pay for groceries or your mortgage in the meantime...")
    -All known affiliates for Everyone will be a much easier list to compile. Your entire purchase history, plus that of your family and friends will be a click away. How many kickbacks will be earned when that goldmine of info is "sold" to corporations or organized crime?
    -The list goes on for the creative and devious...

The "digital dollar" is one of the last nails in the coffin. Fight it.
    This is very true. This scares me more than anything!!

Top Bottom