• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Had several "Flocks" over the past 25 years but, lost confidence in ability to perform and protect me when needed. I now carry a Staccato C2 that I trust my life to.
    Sounds like your hand can't perform, Glock has the reputation it has for a reason.
    Man, look who stirred the pot. I sold all my Flock POS, at a loss, years ago.
    Definitely a hand coordination malfunction if you took a financial loss..

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    I tried to express my views in a non-offensive, non glock-hating manner, based on personal experience, but some folks just cannot let it go until they feel that they've put the other guy down and 'won.' I'm not wrong in anything I said. I find the assertion that Glocks are 'extremely accurate' laughable, and the constantly implied assertion that Glocks are the only guns that can be trusted to 'go bang every time' is just plain stupid. I had a new Gen 5 G19 that would not cycle worth a sh*t with 115 Gr factory ammo until is was 'broke in' or otherwise started working after 100 or so rounds. The idea that we must choose between pretty and reliable is total BS, too. I still don't hate Glocks...but some Glock owners, on the other hand, well...some just push too hard. Enjoy your Glocks & I'll enjoy what I have...We should all feel free to like or dislike as we please without being told we are 'wrong'.

Zeroed in

Master
    ^^^ what he said^^^ you beat me (I'm a slow typer, hunt ad peck) lol.

Imma gonna throw this out there for food for thought.

The main reason a Glock FTE is because the user is limp-wristing.
    Some folks get offended by that, but it really only means you are not holding the pistol
    properly for action cycling.

TX_Kinz

Shooter
    Carry what you’re comfortable carrying, glocks require less maintenance than most pistols . But they’re ugly as hell, but in spite of that I carry one every where I go except barbecues. At those events I take one of the pretty pistols.
    ;)
    Glock is like the Volvo of firearms; it’s not necessarily the best looking firearm but it’s reliable and safe.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    I tried to express my views in a non-offensive, non glock-hating manner, based on personal experience, but some folks just cannot let it go until they feel that they've put the other guy down and 'won.' I'm not wrong in anything I said. I find the assertion that Glocks are 'extremely accurate' laughable, and the constantly implied assertion that Glocks are the only guns that can be trusted to 'go bang every time' is just plain stupid. I had a new Gen 5 G19 that would not cycle worth a sh*t with 115 Gr factory ammo until is was 'broke in' or otherwise started working after 100 or so rounds. The idea that we must choose between pretty and reliable is total BS, too. I still don't hate Glocks...but some Glock owners, on the other hand, well...some just push too hard. Enjoy your Glocks & I'll enjoy what I have...We should all feel free to like or dislike as we please without being told we are 'wrong'.

Relax man... it's the internet, this is a gun board, if were a truck board we would be arguing Ford vs. Chevy.

My sincere apologies if my posts came across as putting you (or anyone who doesn't favor Glocks) down in an effort to win.

My video was only to demonstrate that in the hands of someone who can shoot a Glock, well they can deliver at distance. I mean I'm hitting steel at 100-200 yards, I can't find my other video of doing the same with a G19, thus I can't help but feel they are exceptionally accurate for a durable combat pistol, which is what they were designed as.

Again, my apologies if I came across as trying to down you or your opinions.

ETA- .45ACP > 9mm LOL

Relax man... it's the internet, this is a gun board, if were a truck board we would be arguing Ford vs. Chevy.

My sincere apologies if my posts came across as putting you (or anyone who doesn't favor Glocks) down in an effort to win.

My video was only to demonstrate that in the hands of someone who can shoot a Glock, well they can deliver at distance. I mean I'm hitting steel at 100-200 yards, I can't find my other video of doing the same with a G19, thus I can't help but feel they are exceptionally accurate for a durable combat pistol, which is what they were designed as.

Again, my apologies if I came across as trying to down you or your opinions.

ETA- .45ACP > 9mm LOL
    Eh no need for the apologies, when one strikes a nerve it's because there's an underlying issue.

Someone can't shootie a Glockie and they mad...

^^^ what he said^^^ you beat me (I'm a slow typer, hunt ad peck) lol.

Imma gonna throw this out there for food for thought.

The main reason a Glock FTE is because the user is limp-wristing.
    Some folks get offended by that, but it really only means you are not holding the pistol
    properly for action cycling.
    Yup and they are aware they need strength training exercises. Talking trash on the internets about one is a finger exercise, not a wrist exercise.

Clearly they aren't married either, that wrist would be exercised too..then again it might.. haha

Look at what @Anangrypasta has for sale right now..

It's a 1911/Glock Hybrid.

I'm absolutely surprised Civil War has not broken out on this forum right now..

Getting too weird here, time for the newbie ignore button.
    Ok boomer..

I absolutely love how time in a forum is the sole basis for merit on weapons knowledge an experience. New here in your "space" means nothing on that. Some of us have been and done.

Well we see who has the hurt feelings quickly, I thought as you get older your skin is supposed to get thicker.

I'll digress before my posts get reported tho.. that "ignore" button means you need a safe space. That's millenial stuff...

Top Bottom