• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hickock45's review was flawless. Maybe it was because he wasn't wearing multicam clothing and all of the "tacticool" gear -- and hadn't covered his example with stickers... :wink:

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even if it was reliable, what a crummy design. Why would they put the slide release in such a bad place and make a goofy shell selector?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This is exactly why I never jump on the first production run of even a combat blade. I want to see the longer term stats of how the weapon works. This....from someone beside some half-assed gun writer that actually gets paid(+ perks) to ensure the weapon comes thru with flying colors.

I love the concept of this weapon. I will own one if the reliability issue ever gets straightened out. Are the Kel-Tec's still coming ?? They could possibly be mo-bedda. --- SAWMAN

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My question is why pump action? I would think a reliable semi would fit the bill? Then again I own only one shotgun..

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Few words Saiga 12ga with bullpup conversion. Problem solved. And u can load a mag with buckshot another with salt rock another with slugs and what ever. Your welcome

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I am pretty happy with my Saiga 12. I have no problems shooting birdshot and buckshot on the heavy load gas port setting and I have never had any problems out of it.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can't condemn a gun based on one bad example.

If the company doesn't make it right, and make it run... that is another story, but they should be given a chance.

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @ilitner, I spoke to my gun guy and theres been several comments made to him on the UTS on Feed problems and ejection problems from people that own them, they seem to be particular on what ammo they are fed. So i personally am gonna wait. The Saiga I had ate anything and everything without a Hiccup. Thats why Im getting another one.
    Plus why spend that amount on a pump when the Saiga Auto is cheaper and you can get Hi Cap Mags for them. I believe I can get out 16-17 rounds with 1 mag change as fast as having to pump that many with some practice. I'll give it high marks on the cool factor and the intimidation factor, but, not at that price.JMHO

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @ilitner, I spoke to my gun guy and theres been several comments made to him on the UTS on Feed problems and ejection problems from people that own them, they seem to be particular on what ammo they are fed. So i personally am gonna wait. The Saiga I had ate anything and everything without a Hiccup. Thats why Im getting another one.
    Plus why spend that amount on a pump when the Saiga Auto is cheaper and you can get Hi Cap Mags for them. I believe I can get out 16-17 rounds with 1 mag change as fast as having to pump that many with some practice. I'll give it high marks on the cool factor and the intimidation factor, but, not at that price.JMHO

I don't know a ton about them, but I am anxious to check out out. I have seen at least one video of one running properly, so hopefully the problem is easily identified.

Seems to me that Keltec's inability to mass produce their designs is leaving a slot open for guns like this.

I can't bring myself to spend the kind of money that Saiga 12ga shotguns are bringing these days, its just too much for what they are. I do however kick myself thinking about how I didn't want to spend 4-500 on them "back then".

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ouch sorry Ian thats strike 2. I did not know they were made by Keltec.Their warranty alone keeps me away.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ouch sorry Ian thats strike 2. I did not know they were made by Keltec.Their warranty alone keeps me away.

You misread, I was comparing it to the KSG and saying that since Keltec can't provide enough, it leaves people looking at guns like this instead.

Top Bottom