• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    So apparently randy of dons guns and vice security infamy is back up and is involved with the milton indoor range that just got started up.
    Won't be frequenting that business if that's who they have involved.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Sounds strange that the owners would want that type of stigma .
    Surely they know.
    My opinion is they don't, or need help and that's all currently available.
    Could be giving him a chance.
    Just how involved was this gentleman?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    So apparently randy of dons guns and vice security infamy is back up and is involved with the milton indoor range that just got started up.
    Won't be frequenting that business if that's who they have involved.

Randy ______ ? And how was Mr. _____ involved with Don’s Guns fiasco?

And how do you know he got hired at the new place?

Did you call them and ask the owner to confirm?

It’s a new business, and a new gun store and range. Might be nice to give them the benefit of the doubt before trashing their reputation over a possible employee.

Last edited:

Topfig1

Shooter
    Just so everyone is clear, Randy had nothing to do with that shit show at Dons Guns. He was there trying to run his CCW and security classes out of the back room and that’s all. He took the 60K he received when his brother passed away and sunk it into the shop to help his dad get out of the hole he was in. Jack who was really John took every penny of it along with my 10k and money from several others. Randy didn’t have a clue as to what was going on. I bought in as a partner in January of 2020, when I noticed that my buy in money didn’t buy a single box of ammo nor any new guns, I kept my eyes wide open. I saw the writing on the wall and after five months I took my computer, tools etc. and went home never making a cent. If you want to blame anyone, the owner was complicit in the fact he didn’t run a background check on a man he took in as a partner and let handle his finances and of course Jack who was embezzling. Those guys in Milton are good people and I assure you that if Randy was involved, they would not have him working out of their shop.

WRM

Master
    ^ Thanks for info. I really wanted to check out their Krav classes but was put off by this thread.

Topfig1

Shooter
    Wanted to let anyone who was done wrong by John David Floyd aka Jack, he was hit with 149 felony counts by FDLE last night. I’m certain that his court appointed attorney is wondering what if anything he can do for him. I continuously tell people, watch what you do because it always comes back to bite you in the end.

Jdcujo

Master
    Just so everyone is clear, Randy had nothing to do with that shit show at Dons Guns. He was there trying to run his CCW and security classes out of the back room and that’s all. He took the 60K he received when his brother passed away and sunk it into the shop to help his dad get out of the hole he was in. Jack who was really John took every penny of it along with my 10k and money from several others. Randy didn’t have a clue as to what was going on. I bought in as a partner in January of 2020, when I noticed that my buy in money didn’t buy a single box of ammo nor any new guns, I kept my eyes wide open. I saw the writing on the wall and after five months I took my computer, tools etc. and went home never making a cent. If you want to blame anyone, the owner was complicit in the fact he didn’t run a background check on a man he took in as a partner and let handle his finances and of course Jack who was embezzling. Those guys in Milton are good people and I assure you that if Randy was involved, they would not have him working out of their shop.
    I can tell you he was not running those security classes in compliance with state standards. Period. It's a 40 hr class. He had folks come in 5 hrs 4 days. Then signing off on it as a 40 hr class. That's a crime in this state btw. It's called fraud and a major violation of both his security school license and his individual instructors license.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    So are all Don's shut or was this the only one? what a ripoff

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!

Too bad - won’t visit or buy if anyone involved in that other stuff are there. It is just bad to associate with someone that was in it.

Top Bottom