• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basilah7

Shooter
    Whats your investment here? Threads been dormant for nearly 2 months...
    I don't like that a friend, Randy, or a new business's reputation being 'canceled' or name unfairly trashed by people who know zero facts.
    If they know better, they should say better. If they don't know better, they shouldn't say anything.

Last edited:

big jon

Marksman
    We understand your personal feelings , dont you know when going on a public forum and speaking badly of people and accusing them of crimes ,that is know as slander and there is a law against that ,you could make yourself the center of a civil case

Jdcujo

Master
    We understand your personal feelings , dont you know when going on a public forum and speaking badly of people and accusing them of crimes ,that is know as slander and there is a law against that ,you could make yourself the center of a civil case
    If you guys got facts to the contrary cool.
    Otherwise just letting out the word. Dude was involved in dons guns too damn deep to say he was totally clueless of the crap going on their daily.
    And him blatantly shorting the hours of a 40 hr security class is a violation of state regs. That ain't talking about something "I know nothing about " when it was one of my buddy's in the class. Getting let out at 2 from 8am and only having to be there 4 days. ( for those math challenged. That's not 40 hrs)

Basilah7

Shooter
    and I am still not trusting anyone there, either they are a crook or were too bad in business to see the obvious
    or had a separate business, in a separate part of the building, with a separate customer base. But it's a free country, you do you skippy

Basilah7

Shooter
    If you guys got facts to the contrary cool.
    Otherwise just letting out the word. Dude was involved in dons guns too damn deep to say he was totally clueless of the crap going on their daily.
    And him blatantly shorting the hours of a 40 hr security class is a violation of state regs. That ain't talking about something "I know nothing about " when it was one of my buddy's in the class. Getting let out at 2 from 8am and only having to be there 4 days. ( for those math challenged. That's not 40 hrs)
    so he failed the test?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I don't like that a friend, Randy, or a new business's reputation being 'canceled' or name unfairly trashed by people who know zero facts.
    If they know better, they should say better. If they don't know better, they shouldn't say anything.
    It was very fairly trashed. There is no way that Randy did not know what was going on.

He should be shunned and anyone in the industry that hires him should be shut down.

Stupid is as stupid does - and he did a ton of stupid.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    so he failed the test?
    I've worked in a bunch of ffl shops and not 1 single owner whos name was on the license was disconnected from daily operations. Just not able to understand how your friend wasn't involved in what was going on under his roof? Dons had lots of issues with gunsmiths, ordering of guns, taking payments without delivering and customer service in general. To many problems for the owner/partners to knowingly or unknowingly let happen. When your names on an ffl, you ARE 100% liable for the goings on at the address listed on that federal document. Friends or not, theres little defense to the charges or concerns of potential clients. Buyer beware is a fair assessment.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    or had a separate business, in a separate part of the building, with a separate customer base. But it's a free country, you do you skippy
    I will and do not need your permission, since you are the pawn for crooks or people not doing it the right way...sad to see and if you have no $$ in the deal your best bet is to be quiet, it looks like you are in collusion with them

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    so he failed the test?
    You know I got to ask, you have very few comments on this forum and all of them are simply praising how your buddy was under the same roof with criminals but was oblivious and was soooooo innocent. You do know this is a gun forum specifically geared towards buying, selling, trading and discussing guns. Did you join simply to advocate for your pal ??? If so can I show you the door ?

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    I never even heard of Don's gun shop until news of the business practices came to light in recent months. I had also never heard of any of the people involved with the shop, whether owners, partners, managers, investors, just using space for classes, or whatever the case might have been. But, considering all of the problems that have been reported, I don't see how any associated person could have spent time under that roof and remained oblivious. jmo

Boogan1

Master
    I never bought a gun in there but they frequently had some good deals on used reloading stuff. I quit smoking over ten years ago and now if I smell cigarette smoke for very long I get a headache. Everytime I went in there the smoke was so thick I would have a raging headache. It was so bad my wife asked me if I had started smoking again because she could smell it on my clothes.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    its not like the FACTS weren't ALL over the news there guy...

Top Bottom