• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    We'll need 2 name tags, one for the screen name, one for the real name.
    Though for me, If I haven't met you already, you'll recognize the hat.

Last edited:

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Had a couple of people call about bringing their camper, no problem I some one wants to come on Friday, got plenty of room, got a couple of water hook ups out side could use. could run a cord for power. just my 2 cents jj

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    First post updated with those that have requested tables. Kids are fine but realize there will be some firearms around so their parents will be responsible for them.

There's no fee to stop by and check stuff out and trade/swap. So far the only fees I'm aware of are the following.

Table $10
    Food $5
    FFL transfer (if desired) $10

This is at oneshot's place so if you've got questions on RVs or something along those lines PM him.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mark Daezee down for eating food please. And, just a thought to generate interest in attending, since Dead Bird and I will have a table, I will have steel case .223 and 7.62x39 at $5/box of 20. 30-06 M2 ball, 240rd for $120. I might have some 7.62x51 for 60 cents a round. All non corrosive of course. Gotta pay for that sweet 6.8 AR I bought yesterday! Will also have a few partial boxes of .308 bullets of different weights...free, limit of one box per person. And, if JJ is OK with it, I'll bring a Sterling L2A3 SMG for some to fire, if you help me pick up my empties.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mark Daezee down for eating food please. And, just a thought to generate interest in attending, since Dead Bird and I will have a table, I will have steel case .223 and 7.62x39 at $5/box of 20. 30-06 M2 ball, 240rd for $120. I might have some 7.62x51 for 60 cents a round. All non corrosive of course. Gotta pay for that sweet 6.8 AR I bought yesterday! Will also have a few partial boxes of .308 bullets of different weights...free, limit of one box per person. And, if JJ is OK with it, I'll bring a Sterling L2A3 SMG for some to fire, if you help me pick up my empties.

I need some .308

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    dead-bird must also eat.
    +1 for food please.

I can bring my Colt 614 MG w/.22 kit for folks to shoot. With the price of .22, you'll need to bring some ammo tho. It goes very quickly.

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10 yr. wedding anniversary or gun shoot meet...I'll have to think about this one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We got married on 9/20/97 in the afternoon. Auburn/LSU was on the tube when we got back to the house. Consummate or watch the ball game....consummate or watch the ball game....consummate or watch the ball game.....well, honey, we've lived together for 8 years soooooo.......no brainer! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    dead-bird must also eat.
    +1 for food please.

I can bring my Colt 614 MG w/.22 kit for folks to shoot. With the price of .22, you'll need to bring some ammo tho. It goes very quickly.

I am soooo in for that! I have a ton of loaded mags just waiting!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I plan to be there, 1 burger with ketchup and mayo please. If any of you guys have small .380's like the KelTec, Ruger, etc, I sure would like to pop a few rounds that I'll gladly pay for. I just want to see how one handles.

Andy

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I plan to be there, 1 burger with ketchup and mayo please. If any of you guys have small .380's like the KelTec, Ruger, etc, I sure would like to pop a few rounds that I'll gladly pay for. I just want to see how one handles.

Andy

I can bring an LCP. How about a pretty blue one?

pybu7aze.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Hey Red, I have the Sig, you're welcome to shoot it. I've found it to be the softest shooting of the bunch. With (relatively) high octane rounds, it literally feels like a 25acp.

Top Bottom