• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    had a great time, thanks jj, nate, ian and everyone who put this together.. anyone get an estimate of how many rounds went downrange?.. pretty neat seeing some of the toys folks have...

rich
    Not sure just how many rounds went down range, but I hear that JJ's next venture is to open a lead mine in his back yard. ;-)

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Not sure just how many rounds went down range, but I hear that JJ's next venture is to open a lead mine in his back yard. ;-)

Everytime i stood those targets back up i had to resist picking up lead. Id love to mine that berm. Hell there was enough laying on top of the ground to make a lot of bullets.

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks JJ and Nate for giving us all a chance to put some faces with some names. Thanks John and Brant for some great deals. Wish I could have stayed longer and had some chow, I was great meeting everyone.

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks JJ that was fun. I have never been around that many FA firearms going off at once. I also think I need a pimped out Taurus like Stanley had, I think I could make it stand out a little more though. Anybody make fluorescent sights?

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One thing I learned yesterday is that old people have embraced technology. I didn't know so many old people even knew how to turn on a computer lol.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks JJ that was fun. I have never been around that many FA firearms going off at once. I also think I need a pimped out Taurus like Stanley had, I think I could make it stand out a little more though. Anybody make fluorescent sights?

Don't hate the player........

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      36 KB · Views: 208

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Easy Peasy, pick a date and a vacant parking lot somewhere and ya'll show up. Bring your own table and lunch. but good luck on picking a date. I can't get 4 people on the same page for a shoot, hate to try to get 400. Just pick a date and do it. if your waiting for jj to host another one, it's a ton of work to host such a thing, but if everyone is responsible for their own stuff it goes so much smoother. I'm sure someone knows of a perfect spot with space and some shade if needed.

Top Bottom