Target Sports

Crosman 3622: Any thoughts or first hand experience?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm intrigued by this entry level PCP rifle, but I'm also apprehensive about the first production run of anything. Does anyone here have one, or any experience with it?
    Thanks,
    Sj1

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know anything about that particular gun, but it's a great price for an entry level PCP. Reading the 1 review on Pyramydair website it appears to come with a plastic breech, but a steel one is available??? If you are looking to get into a PCP you might want to spend a little more and get something like a Beeman Chief or similar. Not much more, especially when you consider the crossman would need an immediate upgrade. Look through the pyramyd site, there are plenty of entry level PCP's at decent prices

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks. I did think it looked a bit cheap, but Crosman isn't a high-end brand. I've been on the fence about getting further into airguns, and a PCP gun would be the next logical step.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once you get a PCP you won't want to go back to a springer, CO2, SSP or multi pump. There are some very nice PCP's at fairly low prices, and you can spend as much as your budget will allow to get incredible airguns. My first PCP was a Beeman Chief in .177, and I was amazed at the accuracy for such a low budget gun. Then I moved up to an Avenger in .22 and was really hooked on the accuracy, adjustability, power and overall fun factor for the price. That one has features usually only seen in airguns at twice the price or more. If you can't get to the range as often as you'd like, airguns are the way to go, since it's easy to shoot in your yard just about anywhere you live.

Reactions: sj1
    Top Bottom