• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife is 53 hours since first Maderna shot: still has headache and extremely body fatigued but couldn't sleep more than six hours again on second night. No pain in arm today.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had second shot couple weeks ago. Arm was lil sore and that was it for me. My wife was a lil ill the next day but that was it. If my in laws weren't in their nineties, I might would have passed on it IDK. I've never gotten a flu shot either.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hot off the press...50 year olds now are being taken care of Monday 22 March...this site is giving the Moderna shot.

Attachments

• 38DD2344-832B-4FB6-99B3-4EBFD53706B6.jpeg
      38DD2344-832B-4FB6-99B3-4EBFD53706B6.jpeg
      179.4 KB · Views: 79

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife went to a Super Vaccination Site and got a Card. Needs to bring it back for update with Shot two. I imagine if your health care provider gave the shot it would be recorder as normal documentation. We will take her card to the next Dr. appointment (after the 2nd shot) and have them record it. Same as Flu shots or Shingles vaccine if you get that.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since shots not being done in most cases by your normal doctor or provider you get a card. They never asked who my doctor was.

Next time I’m at doctor my chart will get updated I’m sure.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For those that want to know what the COVID card looks like...

Attachments

• 95B81A52-78EE-49E6-9025-0EF0735BD2DF.jpeg
      95B81A52-78EE-49E6-9025-0EF0735BD2DF.jpeg
      363.4 KB · Views: 95

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    i got my 1st shot monday the 15th and my card with follow up date for #2. slight fever from first shot, 100.1 and left shoulder felt like i was sucker punched in high school... no other symptoms since tue morn. nice to be able to see older family again and hug them. it kinda felt "normal" again.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My second shot is going to be on Apr 8th...from what I'm hearing that's the one that acts up...my daughter that works for the Santa Rosa Health Dept got a bad fever on second day of 130.5* after the second shot...no other issues and the next day she was good to go. First shot just had a sore arm for a few days, like a real bad flue shot.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can you guinea pigs please post here when you get your shots, and then follow-up posts with any side-effects?

Oh, and a reminder: if you die, we split your gear.

:)
    I got mine yesterday at the Brownsviile Community Center on De Soto St. It didn't take that long and you can get the shot if you are under 60 as long as you have a underlying health condition. I'm 58 but I have high blood pressure so I was able to get the shot. I did have to bring in a medicine bottle to show that I was being treated for high B/P. If you are over 60, your good to go. My arm is just a little sore today but not bad. Other than that, I'm fine. I had Covid-19 over the Christmas holidays and I don't want to go through that again. I have several friends who have lost family members to Covid-19 plus the wife and I both had it so I know it's real. I don't want to take a chance on passing it on to someone else and especially my 2 year old grandson! We got the 1 shot treatment.

Top Bottom