• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    They are definitely in NW Florida. We own land in north west escambia county Florida. I have seen them. First time I saw one walking down our dirt road with a rabbit in its mouth. Probably 6:30-7am ish. In Nov 2016 I was hunting our land and came across a "kitten" that was alone. It did not run from me. I decided if there was a kitten here there must be a mom so I headed back to the house. The little cat followed me all the way back home. Now it was definitely a juvenile cat based on features and playfulness . It hung around the house for two weeks. I say kitten but it weighed 16 lbs and was the size of a large adult domestic feline. Anyway the cat stayed. I am not sayng my Bubba is a cougar or puma or Florida Panther but if he is not some kind of big cat he is a freak of nature. He has some serious murder mittens and I know how dangerous they are. I took a paw to the face and have a scar now across my face from it. I have had stitches twice now from getting bit. Again I am not claiming he is anything other than my Bubba.
    View attachment 194244 View attachment 194245 View attachment 194246 View attachment 194247
    Need more pics of him! Awsome, except for the beating you up. Beautiful btw.

Last edited:

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    That one would be getting a dose of lead poison if I crossed paths with him and I’ve got the means to administer the medication to him.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    To hell with rare, that’s a Redneck trophy that would make you famous regardless of the fines and penalties. Proof that they indeed do exist. I’d claim self defense when the law showed up.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I've studied that pic, the size of the road stripe in contrast with the cat make me question if it isn't just a black cat. I know we do have them, I've seen tracks, heard them and actually fished a dead one out of a well. I think the bigger debate is the color, we're not supposed to have black ones, to that, IDK...

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Been in FL for a couple of days now and finally ran across one of those pesky black panthers…. dang thing almost snuck up on me
    IMG_1844.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom