• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Sounds bad, but cops were called for a fight. He was not complying and I don't think he was getting in the vehicle to leave. Not how I get in my vehicle anyway. He was reaching for something. What we don't know. Did he even have anything? Cop had a difficult decision here.
    People on social media make it seem like the cops just showed up and shot him out of nowhere. Not the case. Was it warranted?

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Can;t get the video to work, did they tase him first? Often the taser doesn't work on certain folks as in the Wendy's drive through incident.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    No taser. He swiftly walked away from cops and reached into his vehicle. Was shot 7 times in the back....while reaching.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    We will hear more as time goes on. He may have told the cops he was going to get his fun and shoot them. Maybe I'm not so nice terms. We don't know. Would not want to be an officer in these times!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We all need to understand that nowadays the street cops are all scared.
    Not that at least some of them are chicken shits. But the vast majority are between a rock and a hard place. If they don't immediately react to a situation . . . THEY DIE. If the do . . . THEY GO TO JAIL . . . where they almost immediately die.
    The politicians wont back them. The civilians in charge wont back them.The higher ranking officers wont back them.
    Unless in an extremely rural environment . . . why the fork would anyone want to be a cop. And don't even start that "to protect and to serve" bullshit. ---- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Why didn't they taste him or tackle him?
    Why did the cop "chase" him with gun drawn?
    Did he threaten the cops, threaten the children? Idk. More questions than answers available.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Im not well versed in police procedure as common sense isnt usually part of any procedure for any job..... but it would seem like you could just shoot out his knee caps and end the situation? If he still tried to wave his knife around or crawl to the vechicle to get his gun maybe shoot out his elbows or shoulders? Maybe even a Samurai sword to take a leg or arm off? Does it have to be a a susicide by cop "whats what the suspect clearly wanted.

If the above procedure is not allowed then maybe we should go vote to change the laws starting in our town first.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    You dont shoot unless there is an imminent threat. If there's an imminent threat, you dont shoot to wing someone.

Just my $0.02 - Im sure there will be more info released.

The wheels of Justice grind slowly.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    My mom told me they should have shot him in the foot. If he is a threat, a shot to the foot does nothing.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im not well versed in police procedure as common sense isnt usually part of any procedure for any job..... but it would seem like you could just shoot out his knee caps and end the situation? If he still tried to wave his knife around or crawl to the vechicle to get his gun maybe shoot out his elbows or shoulders? Maybe even a Samurai sword to take a leg or arm off? Does it have to be a a susicide by cop "whats what the suspect clearly wanted.

If the above procedure is not allowed then maybe we should go vote to change the laws starting in our town first.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or just plain hmmmmm.....

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But again we have an individual at gunpoint for some reason and this individual does not follow commands. I literally want to know what kind of human in normal day to day life thinks that it's okay to walk away from someone demanding you do something at the end of a gun barrel. Even if I'm a victim of a crime and someone has a dang gun pointed at me, I am going to comply until I think I could get an upper hand or something to that effect. I am not going up against anyone with a firearm pointed at me!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Ok. Doing a lot of reading on this.
    Apparently there is another video out that shows cops fighting him to the ground and tasing him to no avail. The cops gun was drawn because he had a knife on him. Could have been going to harm the kids?
    He has previous charges on illegal gun use, domestic violence and read he had a warrant out for raping a 16 year old.
    But lets burn the city cause he's a scholar.....

Attachments

• 118492296_1078394235888644_1755290883542345001_n.jpg
      118492296_1078394235888644_1755290883542345001_n.jpg
      31.6 KB · Views: 147
    • 118400614_3287847707966743_2552365439320908462_o.jpg
      118400614_3287847707966743_2552365439320908462_o.jpg
      31.9 KB · Views: 133

Jeremyb251

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

[/QUOTE

Top Bottom