• standles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Other Articles on NZ gun control Ban/forced" buyback" show NZ official statistics on this effort which is failing miserably! NZ Gov can blow their own horn over 52K guns taken away from owners but that's about 20% of the firearms they targeted. That, reflects large scale noncompliance by the Kewi population and every single person is now a criminal created by the stroke of a pen.

Note, towards the end of the Article the NZ Gov plans more cun control and REGISTRATION! Looks like they want Registration so they can find who owns future banned firearms the next go around. I don't think the Kiwis will fall for that B.S. either. History shows firearm confiscation is more effective "after registration" had been completed. Always best to have a List of individuals they plan on making into criminals and where to find them and the evidence. "Sensible gun violence prevention" my ass!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    New Zealand is a small island nation with a population of 4.78 Million, 50,000 guns doesn't seem like a lot. Pretty sure those that turned them in just needed the cash and had bought the gun as a novelty and really weren't real gun owners. Something like that would never fly here IMO, we are almost up to 330 Million residents, there are 5.5 Million NRA members, more than the whole population of New Zealand.

standles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Viking I get the numbers game but I no longer believe that just because someone is an NRA member means that if necessary they will bear arms against an oppressive government. I have lost faith and believe that even most gunowners that crow and post "cold dead hands" memes will actually turn out to be sheep when nut cutting time comes. Call me a huge pessimist but to me the generation(s) that would are dieng off and the new generations are to whupped to take that stand. I hope and pray even encourage them to prove me wrong

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    NZ does not have a Second Amendment, there fore I doubt it will ever happen here. I have a liberal friend at work who even though he’s retired military, doesn’t think anyone “needs” an AR-15. My challenge to him is to have his liberal fiends start a movement to repeal the Second Amendment, if not, then just shut up. That’s what it’s going to take to get rid of the majority of both rifles and handguns. Even liberal California has not gotten rid or AR-15’s. Yes they sure are neutering them (by our standards here), but they still exist there. A liberal dream would be to go back to the days of the AWB of the late 1990’s....but even that law didn’t stop the school shooting at Columbine.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Web Search New Zealand gun control failure and look at all the reporting on it including Leftist media! That is the exact same reason the BFS Ban did not require "proof of turn in or destruction from citizens". Fed mandated backtracking Sales was done with the Atkins Accelerator when it was "reclassified as a machinegun" from an Accessory. Seems to me the Feds would rather prosecute individual Cases rather than admit mass gun owner civil/criminal disobedience and Feds gun control failure. IMHO

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    We can't talk about this stuff because we could get red flagged or charged with conspiracy

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    This problem is here already in Virginia. And it's not going away. The link is to a YouTube video on what is happening in the state of Virginia and how Virginians are pushing back. I realize it's a long video (18 minutes) but worth the time if it helps to educate people when this problem comes to our area. Believe me it will come. Bloomberg is pouring millions into his program. But if we don't put in the time now to understand what we are up against and ways to combat it we will pay the price later. "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean their are not out to get me." Catch 22 I hope you'll give this video the time it deserves.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNpyWEEzuZs
    https://vcdl.org/

Top Bottom