• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I haven't seen any personal attacks or lack of civility, did I miss something?
    And at least Trump didn't get where he is by giving blowjobs to a corrupt Cali politician.

Ya know, My dogs also have some innate sense of "good" and "evil".
    You seem to have no clue.

FJB. FKH. And F every one gullible enough to prop them up to further destroy this Nation.

My dogs are a better judge of people than you seem to be.

SLTW

Expert
    And at least Trump didn't get where he is by giving blowjobs to a corrupt Cali politician.

Ya know, My dogs also have some innate sense of "good" and "evil".
    You seem to have no clue.

FJB. FKH. And F every one gullible enough to prop them up to further destroy this Nation.

My dogs are a better judge of people than you seem to be.

I think you quoted the wrong person…lol

I think you quoted the wrong person…lol
    Those are examples from just the previous two pages of this thread, not my words. I was just helping a member who asked what he had missed.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    “FJB. FKH. And F every one gullible enough to prop them up to further destroy this Nation.”

^—. That one’s mine. I stand by it. I’ve told friends F U before so, to all you “harris supporters”: don’t presume to know where you are on the sliding scale of how much I give a crap about you, if you’re a run-of-the-mill libtard or a dem-voter who miraculously still retains redeeming value. Could be a “friendly” FU, or it could be the kind preceding turning the key on a nuke launch.

IMG_6795.jpeg

Joel’s ok.

“FJB. FKH. And F every one gullible enough to prop them up to further destroy this Nation.”

^—. That one’s mine. I stand by it. I’ve told friends F U before so, to all you “harris supporters”: don’t presume to know where you are on the sliding scale of how much I give a crap about you, if you’re a run-of-the-mill libtard or a dem-voter who miraculously still retains redeeming value. Could be a “friendly” FU, or it could be the kind preceding turning the key on a nuke launch.

View attachment 507854

Joel’s ok.
    I was wondering if you still loved me. I'm glad you do.

flaernurse

Marksman

View attachment 507854

Joel’s ok.
    I’m wondering who you think gives a f### what you think? I don’t think anyone here asked you for your expert opinion

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I’m wondering who you think gives a f### what you think?

There are a few creatures on this planet, 2-legged and 4-legged. Not many, sure, but a few.

Based on your responses lately, you aren’t one of them. That’s not a shocker.

My previous statements still remain true (and unanswered) about being genuinely curious as to factual reasons why harris is the best choice over Trump. I even quoted one of your posts, point for point, asking why…. But no response.

Edit: here ya go. Page 2 of this thread. Post #38. The link goes straight to it. If you believe “she’s the one” and better for this Nation, enough to admit as much here, then you should be motivated enough to answer genuine queries about your reasons. Especially since “feelings” doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:

flaernurse

Marksman
    There are a few creatures on this planet, 2-legged and 4-legged. Not many, sure, but a few.

Based on your responses lately, you aren’t one of them. That’s not a shocker.

My previous statements still remain true (and unanswered) about being genuinely curious as to factual reasons why harris is the best choice over Trump. I even quoted one of your posts, point for point, asking why…. But no response.
    At the end of the day.. my vote is my business.. no point by point explanation needed. I have said enough here about why I’m voting the way I am.. and in true Trump supporter fashion.. you expect an explanation as to why I dare vote for Harris. I don’t need an explanation why you’re voting for Trump because I don’t care. Vote your conscience brother.. but don’t act like I’m stupid for voting mine

flaernurse

Marksman
    At the end of the day.. my vote is my business.. no point by point explanation needed. I have said enough here about why I’m voting the way I am.. and in true Trump supporter fashion.. you expect an explanation as to why I dare vote for Harris. I don’t need an explanation why you’re voting for Trump …because I don’t care. Vote your conscience brother.. but don’t act like I’m stupid for voting mine

Snake-Eyes

Master
    At the end of the day.. my vote is my business.. no point by point explanation needed. I have said enough here about why I’m voting the way I am.. and in true Trump supporter fashion.. you expect an explanation as to why I dare vote for Harris. I don’t need an explanation why you’re voting for Trump because I don’t care. Vote your conscience brother.. but don’t act like I’m stupid for voting mine

Page 2, post 38.

No answers? Just raising your hand to say you support harris, but no intention of helping anyone else understand why?

Got it.

To clarify your accusation: In true “exchange of ideas fashion” on a public forum you threw your hat into and posted on a thread about the exact topic, YES, I expected you to explain why.

That’s fine. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. That’s the biden/harris way: get angry, and don’t answer questions.

I will vote my conscience, obviously, thank you. Yours is apparently indefensible.

flaernurse

Marksman

Page 2, post 38.

No answers? Just raising your hand to say you support harris, but no intention of helping anyone else understand why?

Got it.

To clarify your accusation: In true “exchange of ideas fashion” on a public forum you threw your hat into and posted on a thread about the exact topic, YES, I expected you to explain why.

That’s fine. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. That’s the biden/harris way: get angry, and don’t answer questions.

I will vote my conscience, obviously, thank you. Yours is apparently indefensible.
    No anger here…just amusement really. Again…you expect an explanation of my reasoning…and because I choose not to waste the time im just “raising my hand” I do not need to help anyone else understand my vote. Thats the beauty of this country. When I go to the polling place, I don’t have to justify anything, to anyone. I think it makes people like you angry because you cannot pick apart my reasoning and sound like an intellectual political science major to all your other keyboard warriors. I just won’t give you that satisfaction.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    No anger here…just amusement really. Again…you expect an explanation of my reasoning…and because I choose not to waste the time im just “raising my hand” I do not need to help anyone else understand my vote. Thats the beauty of this country. When I go to the polling place, I don’t have to justify anything, to anyone. I think it makes people like you angry because you cannot pick apart my reasoning and sound like an intellectual political science major to all your other keyboard warriors. I just won’t give you that satisfaction.

Not angry, in the slightest.

Genuinely curious why an apparently educated “professional” would pick harris. One reason why I opened this thread.

You raised your hand and said you support her. Then you won’t explain why.

Got it. Not mad. Quite expected. Oh well.

Top Bottom