• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Firefishvideo

Shooter
    Dang! Just got home and saw a pm from army....that REAMS me for offering him 10% less than his asking price! I figured since he had not sold his wasr10 package he might consider an offer....but he got furious and withdrew the item for sale! Anyone know this guy or why he would be so pissed over an offer less than ASKING?!

Army_of_One

Expert
    First off your offer to begin with was 15% less, so don't start trying to skew the facts. I listed price firm, meaning I won't take less. After telling you no on your first lowball offer you tried for 10% lower and implied that I was trying to get retail price for the stuff I had listed. I also removed the listing before our last interaction, so don't try to make it seem like I flew off the handle and went full retard.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Take it easy fellas,just guns,some things are better to be worked out in private,lets get back to having fun..

kaferhaus

Marksman
    Getting "angry" over a offer sent via PM is a bit immature.

Coming on here and bitchin about some other member getting pissed cause you alledgedly low-balled him is a bit immature as well.

Don't think anyone much gives a crap what happened between the two of you unless someone got ripped off, lied about what they were selling etc.

You both can go stand in the corner for half an hour until you learn to not sweat the little stuff in life. Plenty of guns for sale, just deal with someone else.

Jesse

Banned
    Come on guys get a grip! Its your stuff ask what you want to ask for it! If someone offers you less its pretty simple to just say "no thanks" and move on! This is one of the reasons they got rid of the pensacola fishing forum firearms section! Please don't ruin this for the rest of us! Were all supposed to be grown adults on this site so lets act like it! Thanks members been a great forum so far!

Army_of_One

Expert
    Getting "angry" over a offer sent via PM is a bit immature.

Coming on here and bitchin about some other member getting pissed cause you alledgedly low-balled him is a bit immature as well.

Don't think anyone much gives a crap what happened between the two of you unless someone got ripped off, lied about what they were selling etc.

You both can go stand in the corner for half an hour until you learn to not sweat the little stuff in life. Plenty of guns for sale, just deal with someone else.

I wasn't angry until he said he'd feel like he was paying retail if he gave me my asking price. I had a genuinely good deal and for him to act like he could do better and then make another offer when I clearly stated it was FIRM the first time comes off a little pompous.

ETA: I didn't start this thread and I'll be damned if I'll let someone make negative statements about me with their half-truths.

Last edited:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    So is this thread a firearm for sale?? This thread needs to be moved to the crybaby section for you two pissy pants so y'all can continue your playground dispute.....

Firefishvideo

Shooter
    Clearly no one cares. So I'll lt it go ....I just wanted to know if any one else had run ins with this hot head. In my dealings I'm used to someone knowing how to present a counter offer without thinking I'm trying to rip him off.
    The way I see it a lowball offer would have been more than 25% less than asking. Also .... 1 new wasr $500, 2000 rounds in factory packaging $450, 11 new mags $110 = $1190
    Yours.... Used wasr,heavily used mags,and mixed ammo of unknown origin...loose. $?
    Like I said in my original pm....I didn't mean any offense.
    Enough said....but like you asked me to....I will never contact you again.

Army_of_One

Expert
    So is this thread a firearm for sale?? This thread needs to be moved to the crybaby section for you two pissy pants so y'all can continue your playground dispute.....

Could you please back up your statement as to why I'm being a crybaby when I was clearly ambushed with this thread. I mean would you take that kind of crap from me? I sincerely doubt it, so please refrain from calling people out who are only defending themselves.

Army_of_One

Expert
    Clearly no one cares. So I'll lt it go ....I just wanted to know if any one else had run ins with this hot head. In my dealings I'm used to someone knowing how to present a counter offer without thinking I'm trying to rip him off.
    The way I see it a lowball offer would have been more than 25% less than asking. Also .... 1 new wasr $500, 2000 rounds in factory packaging $450, 11 new mags $110 = $1190
    Yours.... Used wasr,heavily used mags,and mixed ammo of unknown origin...loose. $?
    Like I said in my original pm....I didn't mean any offense.
    Enough said....but like you asked me to....I will never contact you again.

In all seriousness, where are you getting new WASRs for $500?

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Thanks mullet....this is just like the pff...everyone wants to tell you to leave!

LOL! I'm becoming more refined now days, but still love a good pissing match. I personally feel that no one should expect to get what the are asking on any forum whether tagged or not, one should expect to get low balled. I don't blame you for the cheaper offer firefish, actually for the first time ever I'm gonna have to side with you. We don't shop on any forum expecting to pay what is asked for anything. Army of one should have known that when he posted it. Also even though you posted it in the wrong section I have no issue with you calling army out on his going full retard which is exactly what he did after you called him out. BUT I do not blame army of one for going off after you called him out either. This should also be expected... Piss On fellas I will laugh at you guys post, and throw a jab in every chance I get:pop2:

Gosurf1986

Expert
    zzzzZZZZzzzz.... I'm moving my gunsales elsewhere... I have seen enough on this site.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    zzzzZZZZzzzz.... I'm moving my gunsales elsewhere... I have seen enough on this site.

Thank The Lord!!! You ask more than retail and run an own going yard sale..... SMH! Tootloo!

Army_of_One

Expert
    LOL! I'm becoming more refined now days, but still love a good pissing match. I personally feel that no one should expect to get what the are asking on any forum whether tagged or not, one should expect to get low balled. I don't blame you for the cheaper offer firefish, actually for the first time ever I'm gonna have to side with you. We don't shop on any forum expecting to pay what is asked for anything. Army of one should have known that when he posted it. Also even though you posted it in the wrong section I have no issue with you calling army out on his going full retard which is exactly what he did after you called him out. BUT I do not blame army of one for going off after you called him out either. This should also be expected... Piss On fellas I will laugh at you guys post, and throw a jab in every chance I get:pop2:

So you think everyone should jack up the price just to get it negotiated down? I don't have time for that crap. I list stuff at a reasonable price, and have sold it for my asking price every time. I can understand if it was priced higher for every component in the package, but it was completely reasonable and was voiced as such by many members here. I only tripped because I told him it was firm and he still tried to offer again(by telling me I was asking retail), and I damn sure didn't make a public spectacle of it until this little call out thread.

ben_p

Marksman

You're the same guy that thought you had a $1000 Colt 1911 until I told you the frame was an Essex (I just read the stamp on the frame in the picture you sent me). You also asked $800 for a Magnum Research DE1911 that goes for $650 new, or less. From what I have seen you are just on here to trade your guns up and make a profit, but you don't have a license to do as many transactions as you do or to sell for profit. The ATF defines a dealer as, "a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms." Sounds an awful lot like what you're doing on here...

Just my $.02, try not to get too pissed.

SAWMAN

Master
    LOW BALL .....?....someone please explain to me Low Ball. Give me some numbers in percentages. To me there is no such thing. Heres what I mean. You got a gun,you feel it is worth $500 for whatever reason,I feel it is worth..TO ME.. $200. I offer you the $200. Am I low balling you. How do you come to this conclusion.

To me this is pretty damed simple. You(or I) post a price for a weapon,if someone wants to offer only 20% of the asking price.....so what. You have the ability to say NO,correct ??

Hey MODS...and wanna be mods,lets not turn this back into the "other" place. The OP should have never happened in public. PM's are designed for this stuff. If I get screwed to the extent that I feel I should inform or warn my fellow members...I will. --- SAWMAN

Gosurf1986

Expert
    LMAO I had 850 in that deagle I know what I spent so don't tell me I'm charging retail when I was asking 750 and adding a box of shells and a brand new cleaning kit. How am I doing anything illegal when I may trade one gun a week? Don't worry about me. I worked 60-70 hours a week all summer and will be running a charter boat as captain in the spring so get your money up. It aint my fault you work a 9-5 and can't afford to cut off in the winter and go huntin. Besides, on that deagle you hadn't factored in the ffl, tax, or shipping so good luck gettin that gun brand new for 650 or less lol. I saved my money all summer and invested in it and when I need cash I may make a sell to get my money which has already been taxed since I worked for it. Sorry I'm not willing to give my guns away unlike some of you desperate people who can't afford to feed your families and are desperate for cash. Take that up with Obama. You all want steal deals . As far as that essex is concerned maybe I was fooled but I was in that gun for 250 so please believe I did okay with it benny boy.

Clay

Master
    Gosurf, you're leaving a forum on 775 members because of this ? Srsly? Good luck finding any forum where BS doesn't take place, if you find it please let me know. Just another case where the autonomy of the Internet makes people behave in ways they never would in 'real' life. Every forum has Jerry Springer bullshit, you decide how much energy you waste on it.

This ain't PFF, much classier and the people who run it are professional, this drama will be locked down....

Btw, more than a handful of vendors have WASR's for under $500 shipped.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom