• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Master
    LOW BALL .....?....someone please explain to me Low Ball. Give me some numbers in percentages. To me there is no such thing. Heres what I mean. You got a gun,you feel it is worth $500 for whatever reason,I feel it is worth..TO ME.. $200. I offer you the $200. Am I low balling you. How do you come to this conclusion.

To me this is pretty damed simple. You(or I) post a price for a weapon,if someone wants to offer only 20% of the asking price.....so what. You have the ability to say NO,correct ??

Hey MODS...and wanna be mods,lets not turn this back into the "other" place. The OP should have never happened in public. PM's are designed for this stuff. If I get screwed to the extent that I feel I should inform or warn my fellow members...I will. --- SAWMAN

Well said

Gosurf1986

Expert
    And what other guns do I ask retail for?? Who doesn't put what they'd like to get for a gun with an OBO behind it. I have my own page because of idiots who tear every gunsale thread apart on these forums with their own personal agendas. If you don't like the price or the person get over it and move on. Nobody asked for your $.02 so keep your opinions to yourself and either buy a gun OR NOT. Otherwise nobody gives a shit.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Gentlemen,

Keep in mind these are generalizations, not speaking to any users directly.

Buyers, the sellers have a right to ask for any amount that they choose for any item they are selling here on the forum. It is not up to our users to " call them out " for what they think is too high of a price.

Sellers, it is quite normal to receive offers lower than your asking price and you should not be surprised by this. If the offer is not acceptable to you, simply and politely refuse it, no need for anything more.

We have a nice community here with lots of contributing members in a short period of time. Lets keep it that way, and keep it growing, by treating each other with respect, regardless of whether or not we agree with sale prices, opinions or anything else.

To those who don't like the site or the way we are running it, contact me with your suggestions. We are doing the best we can to run a nice community that we can all enjoy and any constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks,

Ian

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom