• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUPERLITE69

Expert
    A lot of your variables are pretty substantial. “Bypassing perimeter security without permission” paints an entirely different image than “invasion”

I wouldnt kill someone for breaking into my farm and stealing fruit to feed his family, but i would shoot a raider.

We also dont live in the same home. Frankly, i dont see why someone on the gulf coast should care about a more inclusive mindset harbored on the west coast.

Maybe youd have more people knocking and asking for permission, if your answer wasnt delayed and lousy.

If you had your family and you were living in poverty and at the mercy of drug cartels (who are largely in power because of US interference), would you wait patiently, or would you go through the unlocked door and holler for help?

Or, should you be shot in the dirt like a dog, and your kids taken away?

Its all rhetorical, i know what my beliefs are and im largely unconcerned with what anyone else believes, but its food for thought

Snake-Eyes

Master
    A lot of your variables are pretty substantial. “Bypassing perimeter security without permission” paints an entirely different image than “invasion”

I wouldnt kill someone for breaking into my farm and stealing fruit to feed his family, but i would shoot a raider.

We also dont live in the same home. Frankly, i dont see why someone on the gulf coast should care about a more inclusive mindset harbored on the west coast.

Maybe youd have more people knocking and asking for permission, if your answer wasnt delayed and lousy.

If you had your family and you were living in poverty and at the mercy of drug cartels (who are largely in power because of US interference), would you wait patiently, or would you go through the unlocked door and holler for help?

Or, should you be shot in the dirt like a dog, and your kids taken away?

Its all rhetorical, i know what my beliefs are and im largely unconcerned with what anyone else believes, but its food for thought

My example of a “home” is supposed to be extrapolated to the entire Country, so in that context “yes” we actually do live in the same home. Therefore, it makes sense that someone on the gulf coast would have a problem with Commiefornians leaving the door open with their, as you paint it, “more inclusive mindset”. I call it “harboring fugitives”, but potato PohTahToe.

The immigration system is slow and broken, sure.
    Other countries have worse situations than the U.S., sure.
    That doesn’t mean we just let everyone in without process.
    That doesn’t mean we give up.

You defend your farm as you see fit.
    I’ll defend mine.

Hell yeah, it pisses me off when “non-border states” think it isn’t their problem and therefore waste resources to support open borders.

If I owned land along the Texas/Mexico border, I’d like to think eventually no one would risk trespassing on my land...

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    My example of a “home” is supposed to be extrapolated to the entire Country, so in that context “yes” we actually do live in the same home. Therefore, it makes sense that someone on the gulf coast would have a problem with Commiefornians leaving the door open with their, as you paint it, “more inclusive mindset”. I call it “harboring fugitives”, but potato PohTahToe.

The immigration system is slow and broken, sure.
    Other countries have worse situations than the U.S., sure.
    That doesn’t mean we just let everyone in without process.
    That doesn’t mean we give up.

You defend your farm as you see fit.
    I’ll defend mine.

Hell yeah, it pisses me off when “non-border states” think it isn’t their problem and therefore waste resources to support open borders.

If I owned land along the Texas/Mexico border, I’d like to think eventually no one would risk trespassing on my land...

So, if you were fleeing from a country, id be right to shoot you dead and steal your kids?

Yes or no only, please.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    So, if you were fleeing from a country, id be right to shoot you dead and steal your kids?

Yes or no only, please.

Your choice of words is quite revealing...

My answer is: “Yes or no”.

The reasons are moot. You and I have different priorities, apparently.

My proposals:
    - Secure the Border with walls, fences, moats, whatever, to funnel foot/vehicle traffic through manned border checkpoints.
    - Make illegal invasion have tangible consequences.
    - “Tent City” detention facilities near those checkpoints. Process each person’s biometric info, then...
    - Catch and DEPORT.
    - Speed up the visa application process for legal immigrants.
    - ID requirements to vote.
    - Increase partnerships to cross-border pursue, locate, target, and destroy the terrorists known as “drug cartels” and their agents.
    - Train & Equip land-owners in affected counties to exercise their rights to the fullest extent under the law.
    - Advocate and support partnerships between ICE, Border Patrol, local LEO, National Guard, and the aforementioned land-owners.

In the meantime, do what you gotta do.

rossi

Master
    Too late.. I'm guessing cubans?Cubans??

There were Russians in some of the boats coming from Cuba.

The true number of extremely dangerous people who have entered this country from this BS policy would probably scare the Hell out of us!

NavCorman

Master

My proposals:
    - Secure the Border with walls, fences, moats, whatever, to funnel foot/vehicle traffic through manned border checkpoints.
    - “Tent City” detention facilities near those checkpoints. Process each person’s biometric info, then...
    - Catch and DEPORT.
    - Increase partnerships to cross-border pursue, locate, target, and destroy the terrorists known as “drug cartels” and their agents.
    - Train & Equip land-owners in affected counties to exercise their rights to the fullest extent under the law.
    - Advocate and support partnerships between ICE, Border Patrol, local LEO, National Guard, and the aforementioned land-owners.

My proposals:
    - Catch and DEPORT.

I think it’s going well for SL69 on here .

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    At least there is something to read here when I take a deuce besides the same old for sale ads. Thanks guys :D
    Honest to God. I made an account because someone had a rare pistol. Most of the ads just dont appeal to me, but the 10 page long threads of people just slinging doo-doo?

Shits hilarious.

rossi

Master
    Some of you "Old" guy's like me probably remember the
    "Minute Men" movement in Texas from years ago. They weren't screwed with, and illegals did not want to meet up with them. They were Volunteers from all over the U.S. who went to the border to protect and assist ranchers and citizens living there.

Carl

Master
    Some of you "Old" guy's like me probably remember the
    "Minute Men" movement in Texas from years ago. They weren't screwed with, and illegals did not want to meet up with them. They were Volunteers from all over the U.S. who went to the border to protect and assist ranchers and citizens living there.
    And now I’m sure they would be charged as domestic terrorists unfortunately. The current administration would have the media running it 24/7 just like the great insurrection of 2020.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Im interested in the future. Frankly, if liberals and mexicans teamed up, id bet on them winning in the inevitable two-front civil war.

WTF.

Well, if that’s your honest bet/opinion, and not yet another pot-stirring attempt, then please, enlighten us with your reasons and tactical details on this “inevitable two-front civil war” and how libtards and “mexicans” (your choice of lowercase “M”) will win.

The guys reading this from their toilet seat will get to judge which pile of sh1t is bigger: the one in your post or the one in their commode.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    WTF.

Well, if that’s your honest bet/opinion, and not yet another pot-stirring attempt, then please, enlighten us with your reasons and tactical details on this “inevitable two-front civil war” and how libtards and “mexicans” (your choice of lowercase “M”) will win.

The guys reading this from their toilet seat will get to judge which pile of sh1t is bigger: the one in your post or the one in their commode.
    Maybe the guys reading this on their toilet will be able to recognize a joke. Maybe you should try giving yourself a wipe, you might find that pesky stick. Let me know if you need me to run you some baby wipes and prep H.

I cant believe that youre actually melting down over a lowercase “m” in the word Mexican. Maybe your part of the youngest generation? Get a grip, lmao.

Top Bottom