• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    "Considering all (ALL) previous Coronavirus efforts have failed for this reason it seemed reasonable to suspect that a Covid-19 vaccine might have similar problems and that such effects might remain hidden for some time since animal testing was bypassed"

Carl

Master
    One of my brothers is an MD in public health and the other day on a family Zoon conference he told me that whie the vaccine makers can not be sued directly there is some sort of federal compensation plan for those that have a problem with the vaccine.
    I assume it was necessary as an incentive for these companies to so rapidly release a rushed vaccine. Remember this program was started under President Donald Trump before everyone starts dumping on the program.
    Remember, Trump that did risky things without the most advanced medical intervention would have died most likely when he caught covid.
    The vaccine will not stop you from testing positive and for most people completely protects from getting ill enough to end up in hospital with a life threatening illness. Many people never get very ill and a minority of un- vaccinated people do. If you give millions of doses, there will be some deaths. Question how many would die without vaccination? How many deaths from the vaccine are acceptable? Is it zero percent that is acceptable or is it some other percent?
    For example, for violent crime my anti-serum is a firearm. Is there some danger from being around firearms and shooting. There is a small risk for intelligent people and high risk for idiots. Does me carrying a pistol absolutely protect one from all criminal harm? No it does not, but it helps push the odds in my favor for a good outcome.
    In life besides a lot of luck, the best one can do is to choose a course of action that gives you the best odds.
    I don't completely disagree with what you've said here.

I have absolutely no faith left in what the media or even our govt officials tells us. Why would I? Do you? I'm just trying to piece together some kind of truth amidst a whole lot of questionable reporting and moving goalposts.

FrommerStop

Master
    Mercola email. Top story
    Mercola offers an alternative form of medicine. I would want to see his references relative to peer review literature before I gave such a person much credence. His diet might be ok. I have not looked at it. 'But an unsupported giving a number of '6-8 times' more suscitable after vaccination; well we are adults and we can choose. Darwin rules.

Joseph Michael Mercola is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business person. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices, some of which are controversial. Until 2013, Mercola operated the "Dr. Mercola Natural Health Center" in Schaumburg, Illinois
    One problem is that after a Covid study is made, by the time it gets out, it is already out of date.

This is a better source. 'https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2776039

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and the Growing Threat of Viral Variants​

John P. Moore, PhD1; Paul A. Offit, MD2

The vaccinations often lose efficacy against variants. I do not know any studies that show it makes you more likely to get ill.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I'm not antivax but this particular one was too rushed, too sketchy and too many ugly side effects are being seen. I'll let everyone else be beta testers for this one

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^----- This.

Everyone who got jabbed is now an instant defender-of-the-vaccine.

Why would the "immunized" want to admit they might have been horribly duped? Easier to keep giving the benefit of the doubt, look at the bright side, trust "the science", disregard your instincts, etc. They can't UN-"vaccinate" themselves, so they're even more motivated to believe that the vaccine is overall a good thing.

No thanks.

Trump's "Warp Speed" was outside the box thinking, and it got results MUCH faster than government red tape would normally allow. That was the goal, and he accomplished it.

However, I'm not injecting myself with an experimental drug based on the word of: the CDC? (Center for Dumbass Contradictions), the proven propoganda main-stream media?, the government-compensated-in-advance pharmacy manufacturers?....

Nope. 99.8% survival rate by maintaining normal hygiene practices (and that's WITH the overinflated COVID death numbers). I'm good.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    ...while the vaccine makers can not be sued directly...
    Wait, what? But our glorious leader said the evil gun makers are the only industry that can't be sued.:rolleyes:

"But what people don’t realize: The only industry in America — a billion-dollar industry — that can’t be sued — has exempt from being sued — are gun manufacturers."

FrommerStop

Master
    Wait, what? But our glorious leader said the evil gun makers are the only industry that can't be sued.:rolleyes:

"But what people don’t realize: The only industry in America — a billion-dollar industry — that can’t be sued — has exempt from being sued — are gun manufacturers."

Not the right comparison. Biden wants to sue gunmakers when their products work as advertised and are used for crimes. A bank robber uses a car to rob and kill. The car maker would not be sued for the crimes. Now if the brakes were not working and the robber had an accident suing is possible over the defective safety of braking and suing is of course done for a gun safety that malfunctions. If someone uses a bat to kill someone, the bat maker is not sued.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Not the right comparison.
    Yeah I know. My comment was meant to highlight Biden's false statement, aka lie, about the PLCAA. Of which of course only protects gun manufacturers from systematic nuisance lawsuits designed to drive up prices with the eventual goal of putting them out of buisness, a death by a thousand cuts so to speak.

Not the right comparison. Biden wants to sue gunmakers when their products work as advertised and are used for crimes. A bank robber uses a car to rob and kill. The car maker would not be sued for the crimes. Now if the brakes were not working and the robber had an accident suing is possible over the defective safety of braking and suing is of course done for a gun safety that malfunctions. If someone uses a bat to kill someone, the bat maker is not sued.
    We all know the handlers of dementia joe just want to pass that so that no manufacturer wants to sell to civilians due to liability. Technically the right of the people to bear arms would still be there, but "muh free market"

These people are evil and they will never stop. They want you unarmed so you can be killed by either the purged and politically reliable police forces or their commie paramilitaries

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

drlangley

Marksman
    ^----- This.

Everyone who got jabbed is now an instant defender-of-the-vaccine.

Why would the "immunized" want to admit they might have been horribly duped? Easier to keep giving the benefit of the doubt, look at the bright side, trust "the science", disregard your instincts, etc. They can't UN-"vaccinate" themselves, so they're even more motivated to believe that the vaccine is overall a good thing.

No thanks.

Trump's "Warp Speed" was outside the box thinking, and it got results MUCH faster than government red tape would normally allow. That was the goal, and he accomplished it.

However, I'm not injecting myself with an experimental drug based on the word of: the CDC? (Center for Dumbass Contradictions), the proven propoganda main-stream media?, the government-compensated-in-advance pharmacy manufacturers?....

Nope. 99.8% survival rate by maintaining normal hygiene practices (and that's WITH the overinflated COVID death numbers). I'm good.
    “Center for Dumbass Contradictions” HAHAHAHA! That’s awesome bro!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the liberal idiot gov of the new communist oregon, kate brown, has talked about making the mask mandate permanent...

that will go over like a fart in a pup tent....with east oregon

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

but trafficking guns to mexico and getting BP agents killed is ok joe?

up yours you pos...2/3 of daily gun deaths are suicides joe...how you going to stop that?

Raven

Master
    This is what my company put out for us. Then the rumors of getting replaced or sent home started. I say good, send me home. NOT GETTING IT.
    Document says "second shot only".... interesting. It's the second one that's giving everybody the palsy and seizures in these leaked videos online at the vax sites. There's something to this... oh, nevermind the full body rashes and stopping your damn heart for good

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Second shot only.... interesting. It's the second one that's giving everybody the palsy and seizures in these leaked videos online at the vax sites. There's something to this... oh, nevermind the full body rashes and STOPPING YOUR DAMN HEART FOR GOOD
    Forgot to mention. Shots only while at dock. They were going to ride the boat from soo Sault Marie to duluth and give underway . That got changed.

Raven

Master
    Forgot to mention. Shots only while at dock. They were going to ride the boat from soo Sault Marie to duluth and give underway . That got changed.
    Any emergency care on that boat for when a DNA changing Frankenstein gene therapy drug masquerading as a vaccine causes somebody to have a medical emergency while underway?

Top Bottom