• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Vaccine producers cant be held liable for side effects even death but trust your government, trust the science and ignore the over 99% survival rate. Ignore the unanswered questions, ignore the inconsistencies . You better submit to it unless you want to be a 2nd class citizen.

EDIT: CBS deleted the video of news anchor telling us that only vaccinated people are being evacuated from island with active volcano, wonder why.

Last edited:

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Vaccine producers cant be held liable for side effects even death but trust your government, trust the science and ignore the over 99% survival rate. Ignore the unanswered questions, ignore the inconsistencies . You better submit to it unless you want to be a 2nd class citizen.
    At this point we can expect a glownig kill team to pay you a visit and unperson you for questioning the narrative.

Don't mind there's hundreds of cases of people getting covid after getting vaccinated, just take your dna modifying shots and smile. Happiness is mandatory
    images (14).jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point we can expect a glownig kill team to pay you a visit and unperson you for questioning the narrative.

Don't mind there's hundreds of cases of people getting covid after getting vaccinated, just take your dna modifying shots and smile. Happyness is mandatory View attachment 115679

No problem I’ll fend them off with my mad keyboard skills.

*peers through mini-blinds*

(That’s just sarcasm,for the alarmists)

Last edited:

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Don't mind there's hundreds of cases of people getting covid after getting vaccinated, just take your dna modifying shots and smile. Happiness is mandatory View attachment 115679

But You can Sue ANYONE who forces you to take vaccination. Here is a Long Time Friend. She is an amazing Brave ,competent Lawyer.
    1618311116154.png

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I sit here once again suffering through the conditions of COVID that I had when I quarantined myself a little over a year ago because I took my disabled wife to publix so that we could get our shots. She has had no effect from the first of 2 vaccines, I however have the same 99.8 temp, aches & pains as before within the 20 minute wait time, and it's happening 2 days later. Small price to pay as long as it keeps her safe from harm for at least half a year. JMHO.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thought about you when they flashed the Booster Shot Requirements on the TV last night lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Q: Is any company working on a real no shit one and done vaccine coverage to last Lifetime?

Q: Will a "Booster" deliver Lifetime immunity or just get us to the one year mark for "Annual" Covid Vaccines?

Q: How long will the gov. Pay covid hospital bills and for vaccinations?

My next prophecy is the New version of EO 6102: Peasants can't posses Gold/Silver. Dem President put it in place last time.

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Q: Is any company working on a real no shit one and done vaccine coverage to last Lifetime?

Q: Will a "Booster" deliver Lifetime immunity or just get us to the one year mark for "Annual" Covid Vaccines?

Q: How long will the gov. Pay covid hospital bills and for vaccinations?

My next prophecy is the New version of EO 6102: Peasants can't posses Gold/Silver. Dem President put it in place last time.

Q1: There is no such thing as a once & done vaccine for a virus, since viruses mutate to survive known cures.

Q2: See answer to Q1.

Q3: As long as the pheasants are complaining loudly enough that the Government must do something to keep the surplus population alive.

Q4: Dead pheasants already get taxed again by the Government, why not confiscate all thier Gold & Silver. Hey thier dead what can they vote about?????

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

EDIT: CBS deleted the video of news anchor telling us that only vaccinated people are being evacuated from island with active volcano, wonder why.

One of my brothers is an MD in public health and the other day on a family Zoon conference he told me that whie the vaccine makers can not be sued directly there is some sort of federal compensation plan for those that have a problem with the vaccine.
    I assume it was necessary as an incentive for these companies to so rapidly release a rushed vaccine. Remember this program was started under President Donald Trump before everyone starts dumping on the program.
    Remember, Trump that did risky things without the most advanced medical intervention would have died most likely when he caught covid.
    The vaccine will not stop you from testing positive and for most people completely protects from getting ill enough to end up in hospital with a life threatening illness. Many people never get very ill and a minority of un- vaccinated people do. If you give millions of doses, there will be some deaths. Question how many would die without vaccination? How many deaths from the vaccine are acceptable? Is it zero percent that is acceptable or is it some other percent?
    For example, for violent crime my anti-serum is a firearm. Is there some danger from being around firearms and shooting. There is a small risk for intelligent people and high risk for idiots. Does me carrying a pistol absolutely protect one from all criminal harm? No it does not, but it helps push the odds in my favor for a good outcome.
    In life besides a lot of luck, the best one can do is to choose a course of action that gives you the best odds.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom