• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Lol I love how all the boomers are like " she smoked Marijuana" I agree she should've never been traded for the arms dealer or for anyone but that ain't got a turd to do with weed..... gosh dang loyalist I tell you hhhwwwat

It’s crazy to me. You MUST not complain about the US. You MUST align with me politically and religiously. You MUST not smoke the herb. You MUST not protest incontrovertibly tyrannical gun laws by disregarding them and owning whatever you’d like to own.

Then they’ll about face and talk about their esteemed tenants of libertarianism or something.

Like if you believed in Live and Let Live, you wouldn’t be attacking characters and making straw men arguments, but that’s not what we see, is it?

Anyway Taxes, it’s time to turn in your weed and guns because you don’t agree with something arbitrary. No more civil rights either because you said something bad about the government to.

Yes this is a free country, why do you ask?

candipogo

Expert
    The puppet-in-Chief AND the incompetent vice-puppet at a rare simultaneous press conference.

Not about the border.
    Not about the economy.
    Not about pick-a-failure of his administration.

Nope. He’s beaming to talk about a USA-hating ingrate who broke a law overseas being prisoner-swapped for a murderous criminal. Oh yeah, and he’s still working on bringing home the Marine.

WTF?

FJB. What a sackless and oblivious piece of useless garbage.
    AMEN

.22 cents

Master

it's a dude

Carl

Master
    I doubt most people truly care about ol britt taking a weed vape or whatever to Russia. The irony of someone so outspoken about hating America getting locked up in Russian prison for bs weed charges is delicious. Hopefully he/she will be more thankful to live here now.

BluesBrother

Master
    I doubt most people truly care about ol britt taking a weed vape or whatever to Russia. The irony of someone so outspoken about hating America getting locked up in Russian prison for bs weed charges is delicious. Hopefully he/she will be more thankful to live here now.
    This will not happen. (s)he wants to remain in good standing with the "woke" (I hate that word, it's lazy speak) community.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Crazy to me that people bring superfluous commentary into a discussion. Why is anyone concerned about whether she is Trans or not?

There’s 0 merit to attacking character, a monkey can do it. What should be addressed is the political climate between the US and RU, the latters reliance on cruel and 3rd world-tier prison sentences, the latters proclivity for human rights violations, and the individual’s (Brittney) attitudes towards the former, and how her exposure to the latter might help to reform her opinion of the latter.

And beyond that, I wonder how many you reflect on your wanton derisions of someone, simply for invoking their God Given right to dissent? Are people now not allowed to question or harbor distaste for actions and policies taken by the US government?

If that’s the case then surely you must stand in agreement with the US for actions taken against the Indians, for actions taken against Blue collar laborers and WW1 veterans in the inter-war years, for human experimentation that was conducted without consent in the years following WW2, for the use of dioxins in Vietnam, for the actions taken against the Branch Davidians and Randy Weaver, for the actions taken against Vietnam Veterans following the war, and for any and all infractions, abuses, and over-reaches of power committed by the Government against its constituents.

There’s a thread on this very forum right now about distrusting the government, and invasions of privacy committed against those in Washington on January 6th via subpoenas of tech companies (not to mention the spying that’s occurred since the formation of the unconstitutional NSA in ‘01), yet some of you will begrudge another citizen for complaining about this country too, simply because you want to virtue signal about your patriotism.

True patriots distrust or even outright harbor animosity against the government, but some of you can’t see through the cognitive dissonance, because you’re caught up in being “anti-woke”.

It’d almost be funny, were it not so sad

BluesBrother

Master
    Crazy to me that people bring superfluous commentary into a discussion. Why is anyone concerned about whether she is Trans or not?

There’s 0 merit to attacking character, a monkey can do it. What should be addressed is the political climate between the US and RU, the latters reliance on cruel and 3rd world-tier prison sentences, the latters proclivity for human rights violations, and the individual’s (Brittney) attitudes towards the former, and how her exposure to the latter might help to reform her opinion of the latter.

And beyond that, I wonder how many you reflect on your wanton derisions of someone, simply for invoking their God Given right to dissent? Are people now not allowed to question or harbor distaste for actions and policies taken by the US government?

If that’s the case then surely you must stand in agreement with the US for actions taken against the Indians, for actions taken against Blue collar laborers and WW1 veterans in the inter-war years, for human experimentation that was conducted without consent in the years following WW2, for the use of dioxins in Vietnam, for the actions taken against the Branch Davidians and Randy Weaver, for the actions taken against Vietnam Veterans following the war, and for any and all infractions, abuses, and over-reaches of power committed by the Government against its constituents.

There’s a thread on this very forum right now about distrusting the government, and invasions of privacy committed against those in Washington on January 6th via subpoenas of tech companies (not to mention the spying that’s occurred since the formation of the unconstitutional NSA in ‘01), yet some of you will begrudge another citizen for complaining about this country too, simply because you want to virtue signal about your patriotism.

True patriots distrust or even outright harbor animosity against the government, but some of you can’t see through the cognitive dissonance, because you’re caught up in being “anti-woke”.

You certainly love to bloviate. Your multi-paragraph response is the very definition of "superfluous commentary". It is "sad" you find it necessary to troll this forum for attention.

Reactions: FLT

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    You certainly love to bloviate. Your multi-paragraph response is the very definition of "superfluous commentary". It is "sad" you find it necessary to troll this forum for attention.

So by bloviate, you mean to say that you find it difficult to read a 6 paragraph response? Sorry for your difficulties, I hadn’t considered that there may be less fortunate individuals who find it hard to read at a 8th grade level. I’ll redouble my efforts to be more accommodating moving forward.

By superfluous commentary, I assume you’re meaning to say that, of what you *could* read, you found it disagreeable?
    Thats okay too, not everyone has to like the same flavor of cake, right?

I’m also not a troll, I’ve done business with 2 individuals on this forum now, and I mean to be a contributing member of the forum, and that includes saying what I believe, even if it runs counter to your own beliefs. You’ll feel better in a couple days, XoXo

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think the issues at hand are obscured. No one here hates her because of dissent. We all here like you said yes object to all sorts of things our government does. I'm complaining all the time. The issue is, she hates USA. I love my country. I WILL STAND AND SALUTE MY FLAG, AND COVER MY HEART DURING THE ANTHEM. It's OK to hate you're government. But when you disrespect our nation and not be thankful, that's the red line.

BluesBrother

Master
    So by bloviate, you mean to say that you find it difficult to read a 6 paragraph response? Sorry for your difficulties, I hadn’t considered that there may be less fortunate individuals who find it hard to read at a 8th grade level. I’ll redouble my efforts to be more accommodating moving forward.

By superfluous commentary, I assume you’re meaning to say that, of what you *could* read, you found it disagreeable?
    Thats okay too, not everyone has to like the same flavor of cake, right?

I’m also not a troll, I’ve done business with 2 individuals on this forum now, and I mean to be a contributing member of the forum, and that includes saying what I believe, even if it runs counter to your own beliefs. You’ll feel better in a couple days, XoXo
    No, I read what you had to say. I wouldn't attempt to pass judgement or comment without trying to get to your point. Which, alas evades the reader. I merely don't agree with most of the conclusions. By bloviate I mean you are a person who bloviates. "superfluous commentary" is a term you used to refer to people that go off OP. Than you go way off topic and begin a tirade. You conflate many actual examples to try and confuse to make a point hoping no one will notice. It's hypocritical on your part. XoXo not my thang, save it for your ilk. Remember, don't text and drive. ;)

Last edited:

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    I think the issues at hand are obscured. No one here hates her because of dissent. We all here like you said yes object to all sorts of things our government does. I'm complaining all the time. The issue is, she hates USA. I love my country. I WILL STAND AND SALUTE MY FLAG, AND COVER MY HEART DURING THE ANTHEM. It's OK to hate you're government. But when you disrespect our nation and not be thankful, that's the red line.
    I think it becomes a greY area after a bit. Nobody means to say “i hate all 370 million people and all the grains of dirt that comprise the US”. When people “hate the US”, its pretty much exclusively meant to convey a hatred of the US government, which is beyond fair.

You dont have to stand for the pledge, cover your heart, or salute the flag to love the US.

Do you have a grievance with the thousands of Vietnam Veterans who threw away all their gaudy and meaningless medals (their own description), and who burned the flag through the late 60s and 70s?

Seems like id be remiss, were i to impose my morales and values on them.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    No, I read what you had to say. I wouldn't attempt to pass judgement or comment without trying to get to your point. Which, alas evades the reader. I merely don't agree with most of the conclusions. By bloviate I mean you are a person who bloviates. "superfluous commentary" is a term you used to refer to people that go off OP. Than you go way off topic and begin a tirade. You conflate many actual examples to try and confuse to make a point hoping no one will notice. It's hypocritical on your part. XoXo not my thang, save it for your ilk. Remember, don't text and drive. ;)

So, you couldnt grasp the point, but you disagree with them? Seems like youre just talking out your rear at that point.

Love how you describe bloviate with an example of tautology, which is usually a mark of someone whose actually incapable of using their words to describe things and ideas.

“Superfluous Commentary” wasnt used to refer to “people that go off OP”, it was used to describe people who, instead of attacking the points or values that Griner represents, find themselves repeatedly fantasizing about her supposed Man-meat. Sounds familiar, huh?

I havent confused or conflated anything, i raised actual challenges to some of the talking points repeated ad nauseum, you confused yourself, which is symptomatic of neural degenerative diseases. Please keep an eye on that, for your own sake.

Interesting to note that youd take an obvious joke, like XoXo, and make it a serious talking point to signal to the other cool kids that you indeed are averse to homoerotic proclivities. Which is curious, considering you talk about Griner being a man a lot. Makes ya wonder, lol.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I think it becomes a greY area after a bit. Nobody means to say “i hate all 370 million people and all the grains of dirt that comprise the US”. When people “hate the US”, its pretty much exclusively meant to convey a hatred of the US government, which is beyond fair.

You dont have to stand for the pledge, cover your heart, or salute the flag to love the US.

Do you have a grievance with the thousands of Vietnam Veterans who threw away all their gaudy and meaningless medals (their own description), and who burned the flag through the late 60s and 70s?

Seems like id be remiss, were i to impose my morales and values on them.
    You're bringing in people that aren't involved in the situation to make a case for this person. I clearly said it's OK to hate and criticize the government. That's totally different. Those soldiers was doing just that. Protesting what they saw as wrong. Each one of them loved thier country tho. Hence why they fought for us.
    Yes, you should stand, and or pay respect to all those who fought and died to give you the right to even be able to protest, while the anthem is playing. The anthem isn't about politics, its about paying respect. She had a choice. She could have just left the court and refused to participate in the anthem. No one would have minded that. No. She chose to not only partake, but insult it. She took a knee, and did whatever else "cool" thing it was to do at the time to insult her country as much as possible. That's a whole other ballgame.
    Then to trade a supposed mass murdering, most evil person in the world, for that? No sir. Sit and rot and think about it. She was anti American pride. There's a huge difference.
    Then to leave an actual veteran there to rot, for a ungrateful, disrespectful, crybaby... no sir

Last edited:

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    You're bringing in people that aren't involved in the situation to make a case for this person. I clearly said it's OK to hate and criticize the government. That's totally different. Those soldiers was doing just that. Protesting what they saw as wrong. Each one of them loved thier country tho. Hence why they fought for us.
    Yes, you should stand, and or pay respect to all those who fought and died to give you the right to even be able to protest, while the anthem is playing. The anthem is about politics, its about paying respect. She had a choice. She could have just left the court and refused to participate in the anthem. No one would have minded that. No. She chose to not only partake, but insult it. She took a knee, and did whatever else "cool" thing it was to do at the time to insult her country as much as possible. That's a whole other ballgame.
    Then to trade a supposed mass murdering, most evil person in the world, for that? No sir. Sit and rot and think about it. She was anti American pride. There's a huge difference.
    Then to leave an actual veteran there to rot, for a ungrateful, disrespectful, crybaby... no sir

That last part? About trading for an arms dealer and leaving marines stuck in that hellhole? Im 100% on board an in agreement with you. Thats a real honest argument.

But everything else about the flag and stuff? Hard disagree. We have a right to burn flags and not stand for the pledge, the government has had supreme court hearings on the matter.

In fact, hating the US (again, the government, and not the mythos behind the country or the virtues for which we nominally represent) is 100% the most american thing you can do.

I mentioned Vietnam veterans to show the double standard though. Many were drafted. Many fled the country and lived in exile, still many more unironically and genuinely hated this country. And that is their right. Not a single law says you have to love this country, and to compel people to do so by force is literally the way the RU operates.

The pledge itself didnt become so ubiquitous until after WW2. Its a virtue-signal for people who want to circle-jerk over their “righteous patriotism”.

Do you thank veterans for their service too? I used to, until i found out that most of them see it as some kind of forced virtue-signaling silliness.

Now i dont thank them. Because it isnt genuine, or rather, they dont think it is.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!

I agree. It does not matter her color, creed, gender, or sexual preference.

What matters is that the US wasted time on securing the release of someone who was rightfully arrested for smuggling drugs simply because they are an athlete. Idiotic.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    That last part? About trading for an arms dealer and leaving marines stuck in that hellhole? Im 100% on board an in agreement with you. Thats a real honest argument.

But everything else about the flag and stuff? Hard disagree. We have a right to burn flags and not stand for the pledge, the government has had supreme court hearings on the matter.

In fact, hating the US (again, the government, and not the mythos behind the country or the virtues for which we nominally represent) is 100% the most american thing you can do.

I mentioned Vietnam veterans to show the double standard though. Many were drafted. Many fled the country and lived in exile, still many more unironically and genuinely hated this country. And that is their right. Not a single law says you have to love this country, and to compel people to do so by force is literally the way the RU operates.

The pledge itself didnt become so ubiquitous until after WW2. Its a virtue-signal for people who want to circle-jerk over their “righteous patriotism”.

Do you thank veterans for their service too? I used to, until i found out that most of them see it as some kind of forced virtue-signaling silliness.

Now i dont thank them. Because it isnt genuine, or rather, they dont think it is.
    Well that's where we differ then. I'm thankful. And yes I do thanks vets when I get the chance. That's just me.
    The vets you keep referring to. I wasn't even born yet. I can't pretend to know what was exactly going on then tbh. But they aren't sitting in a foreign prison cell asking for favors after smuggling narcotics tho are they? If they were, I suspect they would have been afforded to same opion I have now. Do the crime, do the time. Besides, most that I know of that was "burning flags" was draft dodgers in the streets. Very little if any of those who actually served disrespected America itself. They was angry that the "government" betrayed them. Not USA.
    USA isn't a thing, a person, or group of politicians. It's an ideal we hold dear. 3rd in line of God, family, country.
    Without it, pride, and respect for it, it's all for nothing. We may as well be in a dictatorship. That way we learn again to value what we take so much for granted

BluesBrother

Master
    So, you couldnt grasp the point, but you disagree with them? Seems like youre just talking out your rear at that point.

Love how you describe bloviate with an example of tautology, which is usually a mark of someone whose actually incapable of using their words to describe things and ideas.

“Superfluous Commentary” wasnt used to refer to “people that go off OP”, it was used to describe people who, instead of attacking the points or values that Griner represents, find themselves repeatedly fantasizing about her supposed Man-meat. Sounds familiar, huh?

I havent confused or conflated anything, i raised actual challenges to some of the talking points repeated ad nauseum, you confused yourself, which is symptomatic of neural degenerative diseases. Please keep an eye on that, for your own sake.

Interesting to note that youd take an obvious joke, like XoXo, and make it a serious talking point to signal to the other cool kids that you indeed are averse to homoerotic proclivities. Which is curious, considering you talk about Griner being a man a lot. Makes ya wonder, lol.
    There you go again. If there were points that didn't come across, that's on you. Gee, is there a political leaning ideology or group that comes to mind that can't discuss intellectual topics without labels or innuendo? It's not that they're stupid, it's that they know so much that isn't so.

Reactions: FLT

Latest posts

Top Bottom