• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Have y’all ever heard this thing talk? Sounds like a male to me it even has an Adam’s apple. Back in the day when we would pull into port that was the giveaway for what to avoid.
    This is way to easy and predictable. The reason this pick was made. Don't even doubt it was a choice. (s)he hits many of the marks the alt-left is cramming down our throat: non-white, stupid, (do I need to mention kjp, tbj), marijuana user, trans female cross dresser pervert, "married" to a woman, druggy, kneels for anthem, supported george floyd, blm, defund cop riots. Have I left anything out? Probably.

Carl

Master
    OF COURSE ITS A MALE :D (don’t truly know but if it quacks like a duck..)

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Oh ya, I left out how (s)he couldn't make it as a Y chromosome specific male athlete so (s)he transitioned into female sports with the height and strength of a male to compete with woman in their league similar to lia thomas in woman's swimming. they both find it gratifying I guess, to cheat women out of their rightful place in sports. Despicable. BTW it's obvious s(he) still swimming with his junk.

1670689282102.png

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    paul whelon been in there how long left hanging and a left wing baller gets in there and they cant work fast enough to get shim out
    I don't know much about Griner or Whelan. I did read earlier today that Whelan was kicked out of the military, something about shady financial dealings. I also read he has been held since 2018, so I guess the former guy didn't have time to get him out. Possibly a tee time confilct?

ABlaster

Marksman
    I don't know much about Griner or Whelan. I did read earlier today that Whelan was kicked out of the military, something about shady financial dealings. I also read he has been held since 2018, so I guess the former guy didn't have time to get him out. Possibly a tee time confilct?

I heard Whelan had a bad conduct discharge. Don’t know what for.

Taxesar3theft

Expert
    Lol I love how all the boomers are like " she smoked Marijuana" I agree she should've never been traded for the arms dealer or for anyone but that ain't got a turd to do with weed..... gosh dang loyalist I tell you hhhwwwat

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The point isn’t so much about the uneven comparison between a children’s game athlete (US-hating libtard, sure) vs a former US Marine (bad conduct discharge or not), it’s about the “deal” and what it means for future US Citizens imprisoned overseas.

A prisoner exchange with no other real terms would imply an equivalence of the two prisoners. In this case, that OBVIOUSLY isn’t true.

The puppet-in-chief f’d up, YET AGAIN.

Gee, I wonder how many enemy regimes will try to snag some more US Citizens in order to facilitate the release of one of their prisoners here? The doctrine of not negotiating with terrorists is the same tactic: Don’t encourage the bad behavior by rewarding it.

Yet another notch on the special helmet that senile SOB wears to bed: one more damaging act to this Nation.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    No. Photoshopped.

Griner has a masculine voice, though. Does it really matter, though?

He/she/it should never have been traded for that arms dealer.
    Yep, I'm also sure the Russians are laughing and making big fun of us. Joe officially netured the USA in the world view. What a joke.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Lol I love how all the boomers are like " she smoked Marijuana" I agree she should've never been traded for the arms dealer or for anyone but that ain't got a turd to do with weed..... gosh dang loyalist I tell you hhhwwwat

She was legitimately arrested for carry drugs into a foreign country. She was not illegally detained.

If you are dumb enough to take drugs into another country then you deserve to spend some time in jail. Stupid Americans think that they can get away with that shit in other countries because our government has not been strict on crime.

Taxesar3theft

Expert
    She was legitimately arrested for carry drugs into a foreign country. She was not illegally detained.

If you are dumb enough to take drugs into another country then you deserve to spend some time in jail. Stupid Americans think that they can get away with that shit in other countries because our government has not been strict on crime.
    I get that bit do you think they are meaning it that way or do they hate weed cause some stupid movie when they were growing up brainwashed them into think it made the blacks rap white women? Aka reefer madness

Taxesar3theft

Expert

Cause I'm willing to bet they think if you smoke weed you don't "deserve" gun rights(while they take their 60 pills from the doc) which is absolutely incorrect.

RHINOWSO

Master
    This will likely be her 'high water mark' of fame and fortune...

I'm sure a book deal is in the works and it'll be in the bargain bin for $0.99 less than 6 months after release, right next to Obamas, Hitlery, and the rest.

BluesBrother

Master

I was listening to the Michael Brown radio show yesterday. He was Former Under Secretary of Homeland Security & FEMA Director under gwb. He is/was a practicing lawyer. In that capacity his duties took him to many foreign countries. Each time he was briefed by the State Department about the current political environment in the countries visited. The SD also told him before leaving "You represent the USA abroad. Don't do anything that will land you in jail. if you do it will be a very long, long time before you return to USA if at all." His point was they brief everyone before they leave our country in the same way with the same warning. In addition, he said that the drugs found were hidden in her/his luggage. In other words (s)he lied going through Russian customs about what was in her/his bag. Part of the offense, in addition to the drugs, was lying about it. So to the question of stupidity, oh ya. "Stupid is as stupid does." I hadn't heard this from the drive by media. So if true, there's that.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I get that bit do you think they are meaning it that way or do they hate weed cause some stupid movie when they were growing up brainwashed them into think it made the blacks rap white women? Aka reefer madness

I think they understand that if she had been caught in some other country then she would have been facing life imprisonment or the death penalty.

Don’t take drugs to other countries - you should be careful with prescriptions too. Just because it is legal here or not a big deal that does not mean it is ok somewhere else.

It also does not matter that you are famous or just some Joe Schmo. Be on your best behavior when outside of our country or you could end up in the gulag.

Taxesar3theft

Expert
    I think they understand that if she had been caught in some other country then she would have been facing life imprisonment or the death penalty.

Don’t take drugs to other countries - you should be careful with prescriptions too. Just because it is legal here or not a big deal that does not mean it is ok somewhere else.

It also does not matter that you are famous or just some Joe Schmo. Be on your best behavior when outside of our country or you could end up in the gulag

I agree wholeheartedly I'm just willing to bet the ones saying it believe that people who partake in weed activity don't deserve gun rights. If you go to other countries especially ones we aren't friendly with you better make dang sure you aren't smuggling anything in or out even if it be just fruit

Top Bottom