• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    Funny how shit like this only happens every 4 years and always within a few months of election day. Cmon how can this not be obvious to everyone. How can not all people realize that the shit that is projected into the FAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA is PROPAGANDA.
    photo_2024-09-14_18-50-50.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Ryan Wesley Routh, who has been arrested on suspicion of trying to assassinate former United States president Donald Trump, was a prolific social media user who posted a series of tweets expressing radical opposition to Republicans and hinting he was prepared to "fight".
    The 58-year-old, originally believed to be from North Carolina, was taken into custody on Monday after US authorities matched his vehicle to a car seen fleeing the Trump International Golf Course following an exchange of gunfire with the Secret Service.

Police will allege Routh planned to ambush Trump from bushes near the course with a AK-47 in a bid to assassinate the former president as he played, but was spotted by agents and drove away.

Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw revealed during a press briefing that Routh managed to get between an estimated 300 to 500 yards away (274m to 457m) from Trump before secret service officers spotted a rifle barrel sticking through the fence.

"With a rifle and a scope like that, that's not a long distance," he said, suggesting someone would have been capable of firing an accurate shot at the former president from Routh's position in the bushes.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    More.
    When are the "nutz" going after the democrats?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    djt is a threat to democracy.. djt is hitler...

when something happens: we must not stoop to violence....

* ss spotted the muzzle from 300-500 yards away(maybe they need a range finder to say for sure)

i can't see that far unless i use binoculars....

mrjenkins

Expert

* ss spotted the muzzle from 300-500 yards away(maybe they need a range finder to say for sure)

We literally don't live in a democracy. That's leftist language. We live in a constitutional republic with aspects of democracy mixed in there. The term democracy is over used and we don't even live in one. The pledge of allegiance says, "and to the republic for which it stands" NOT and to the democracy for which is stands. I'm quite tired of hearing about "our democracy" it shows how badly people are uneducated on the topic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916_060500_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240916_060500_Chrome.jpg
      449.5 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

They were scouting ahead when one saw the barrel poking out of a fence. Maybe they got the A Team on him now instead of Jill's DEI Hard crew.

My .02 on it, nut had 2 backpacks filled with floor tile to cover and a go pro to make a video for upload. Problem is the packs were too high on the fence cause the operator didn't want to lay on the ground or use any type of natural cover.
    Thank God these people are nutz. Probably what has saved him both times.
    240915-Ryan-Routh-weapon-aa-815p-8aad01.jpg

Last edited:

mrjenkins

Expert
    They were scouting ahead when one saw the barrel poking out of a fence. Maybe they got the A Team on him now instead of Jill's DEI Hard crew.

My .02 on it, nut had 2 backpacks filled with floor tile to cover and a go pro to make a video for upload. Problem is the packs were too high on the fence cause the operator didn't want to lay on the ground or use any type of natural cover.
    Thank God these people are nutz. Probably what has saved him both times.View attachment 504825
    You said there was tiles in those bags? If so that guy isn't a dumb as you think. Tiles when stacked over each other act like regular ceramic plates. Stops rifle rounds. Dude was expecting a shootout but got scared right before it started. Also, sorry to nit pick. But that looks like an sks to me.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    You said there was tiles in those bags? If so that guy isn't a dumb as you think. Tiles when stacked over each other act like regular ceramic plates. Stops rifle rounds. Dude was expecting a shootout but got scared right before it started. Also, sorry to nit pick. But that looks like an sks to me.
    10-4 on the tiles. Dosent matter what rifle it's gonna be an "AK" for political theatrical purposes. I was thinking maybe a saiga but the barrel looks too long.

mrjenkins

Expert
    FWIW, I think it was a Norinco SKS.
    I was kinda thinking that too. There seems to be an abundance of norinco sks floating around with most all of the other ones being around 1k$. If your buying a gun for a purpose like this a norinco is as good as any. At most your gonna get 3 or 4 shots off before your engaged back. And likely killed within a couple shots. scoped sks was common in Vietnam. So that leads me to believe it's a suitable rifle for the range. Kinda a early/pre DMR style rifle.

mrjenkins

Expert
    What I would like to know is how this guy knew that Trump was going to be playing golf on this specific day at that specific time at this specific golf club?
    Maybe he was tipped off and paid for the attempt? Or his family was paid for him to throw away his life. Desperate people with nothing to lose are a scary bunch. But that's just an assumption.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    So got motive pretty much figured out. After some research, it appears this dude was heavy into the war in Ukraine and was trying to recruit people to go and fight. Now with that said, it also appears that he had no experience in military service, no experience in recruiting, no experience in anything to do with war. This guy really comes across as a wanna be that would have pissed his pants, dropped his guns, and ran as fast as he could to get out of country at the first sound of a round cracking past him. Much like he did when the USSS shot at him.

Dude was also a convicted Felon in possession of a firearm with a defaced serial number.

His entire motivation for wanting Trump gone is to keep him from getting elected and stopping the war in Ukraine. This gents is your posterboy left.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master

If agents close enough to spot a rifle barrel in a fence why isn't the dude morte (dead)? Why did they miss at close range?

BTW I want more information about the Butler, PA shooter. When do we get that?

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    MSM to Trump:

"If you don't want to be targeted for assassination, stop telling the truth about us!"

"Violent MAGA rhetoric", my ass...

mrjenkins

Expert
    MSM to Trump:

"If you don't want to be targeted for assassination, stop telling the truth about us!"

"Violent MAGA rhetoric", my ass...
    I can see MAGA getting violent if shit doesn't calm down on the left. Political persecution, 2 assassination attempts, endless lies, enabling and allowing a literal invasion of our country by violent criminals, rampant inflation, infinite money printing and devaluing your money stealing right from your pocket. Closing down pipelines, lots of new wars and nuclear threats globally... you get the picture. You gotta ask yourself. What would the founding fathers have done in our situation?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom