HD Tactical

Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Would thay be called a bump brace in the video, or would it be a tap brace?
    Grey area.......
    So that's what the congressman were talking about. Bump stocks!

** Sad part is if you showed this video to the congressional body while wearing your SS uniform and told them" this is a bump stock" 90% would believe you. Elected officials are extremely ignorant about most things. They don't want to learn about anything other than how to make Pelosi money and how to get a free trip to pedo island.

Last edited:

Hinote

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A guy brought up an interesting point in a video about why the push against this has stalled. He said that all they're worried about right now is the debt ceiling and how he believes that it's not a coincidence that this was scheduled to end on June 1st. Which just happens to be the deadline for raising the debt ceiling.

I also didn't know that they scrapped the form 3999 which at least provided some wiggle room for some pistols configured a certain way and just made them all SBRs now. Moving the goal post as always.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    My forms are showing errors and I feel like I'm done but there hasn't been a place to put fingerprints. This shit is confusing the first time

Gljazz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My forms are showing errors and I feel like I'm done but there hasn't been a place to put fingerprints. This shit is confusing the first time
    EFT upload should be just either above or below where you uploaded the passport style photo.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Don't know what to do. No box anywhere with eft or anything that says fingerprints. I've went back 4 times. Don't want to submit and there be issues.
    IMG_20230521_144914694.jpg

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Now I have errors in responsible persons section. It has my name and city state.....when I go to add my birthday and gender it deletes my name. I fill it all out again and says I have errors. I'm getting VERY aggravated

Gljazz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Don't know what to do. No box anywhere with eft or anything that says fingerprints. I've went back 4 times. Don't want to submit and there be issues. View attachment 224973
    "Responsible persons" is where you need to be. Click the edit to the far right of your name on that line. It will pop up the box with your photo, socials, EFT, etc.

1684699078378.png

Gljazz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Now I have errors in responsible persons section. It has my name and city state.....when I go to add my birthday and gender it deletes my name. I fill it all out again and says I have errors. I'm getting VERY aggravated
    Crazy. Sunday and nearing the end of the amnesty period... wonder if they are just getting the servers hammered.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Found the fingerprints. All is well but now I can't submit until I validate my PIN.

I wasn't given or aware of a PIN number.
    Garbage.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    "Responsible persons" is where you need to be. Click the edit to the far right of your name on that line. It will pop up the box with your photo, socials, EFT, etc.

View attachment 224974
    I had to click edit actions. I'm not editing anything, but I have to choose edit then chose everything that was already auto filled plus more specifics. Not really an issue other than slow process. This PIN number has me ready to bash the screen now

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    IIRC, I created my PIN and wrote it down when I initially registered to use eforms. At least that is what I think I did, as I guarantee my pin number was not chosen by ATF, as it was a number familiar to me for other uses.

Anyway, log in to eForms. Click on My Profile. Click on Password/PIN/Security. You'll see where you can click forgot PIN and go from there.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    IIRC, I created my PIN and wrote it down when I initially registered to use eforms. At least that is what I think I did, as I guarantee my pin number was not chosen by ATF, as it was a number familiar to me for other uses.

Anyway, log in to eForms. Click on My Profile. Click on Password/PIN/Security. You'll see where you can click forgot PIN and go from there.
    Entered my dad's birth city and entered new pin, but the screen just stays there. No update or changed or "successful"

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    No email from them but got the pin figured out. One page asks for a picture, then the next page is the same as the first but asks what the picture is. I choose photograph. Seems odd to enter on 2 different pages that look the same. Government sucks.

Cardsfan15

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So is it legal to purchase a pistol braced gun now and sbr it before the deadline? It’s all confusing to me. Also, are non braced ar pistols legal or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So is it legal to purchase a pistol braced gun now and sbr it before the deadline? It’s all confusing to me. Also, are non braced ar pistols legal or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is illegal according to the ATF to purchase now and then register. You must own the pistol prior to January ruling. You won't find a braced pistol in a gun shop to buy. It is also illegal in the ATF eyes to buy or sell from an individual.
    Non braced pistols are legal.

Top Bottom