Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    All of you people claiming "this is why I never got a brace" you have no clue.... they are coming after your long guns and handguns next. If you havnt drawn your line in sand already, you have already lost!

Im sad to start the new year off with with a post bashing fellow gun owners but if your not ready to throw lead at these bastard today then f u, your now part of the problem taking my freadoms.

.22 cents

Master
    All of you people claiming "this is why I never got a brace" you have no clue.... they are coming after your long guns and handguns next. If you havnt drawn your line in sand already, you have already lost!

Im sad to start the new year off with with a post bashing fellow gun owners but if your not ready to throw lead at these bastard today then f u, your now part of the problem taking my freadoms.
    Yeah look at Canada. They’re getting hunting rifles and shotguns banned now or soon. Haven’t kept up with it. What’s going on with the world is bigger than braces. Im amazed people can’t put it together.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yes but from what I read online I am OK because it is a muzzleloader.
    A muzzleloader is not a firearm, technically. You put a stock and a vertical grip on a pistol should be good, but also seems like a grey area for the ATF to shake you down.

big jon

Marksman
    so once its a pistol is it legal to convert it to a rifle,
    also does this apply to luggers and other old west guns with detachable shoulder stocks

Top Bottom