• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah don't judge because its perfectly normal to see so many healthy young/middle aged people with handicap tags hanging from the mirror.

Nice try, but I didn't see a single handicap placard for sale in your link. Only placard holders.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Matthew 7
    “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2: For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged”

You may be right. But you might be wrong. Unless you are the examining physician that authorized a placard, you don’t know. Not all handicaps and disabilities are visible.

My advice is to keep your mouth shut and be thankful you don’t need a placard

JMHO
    Quoting the bible then telling people to keep their mouth shut. Comical

olliges74

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Believe it or not, I went to my local Walmart one day, parked in the handi-spot and proceeded into the store. I was stopped by an older gentleman who asked me why I was "illegally" parking in the spot with a bit of an attitude about it. So, I asked him to walk around the back of my truck and pointed to the disabled vet plate. Thankfully, he was cool about it, but my point was to make him feel stupid. Because seriously, 1) Mind your own f'ing business and 2) learn that not every handicapped person has a placard than hangs on the mirror. If I was 25 and obviously not possessing a placard or plate, then sure; say something, but use your eyeballs first.

Top Bottom