• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Followed the Wife in to a store on the Chumuckla Hwy in Pace this afternoon, believe the place was called Alyssa’s. Anyway while she was plundering around I see a booth full of knives, lots of nice looking stuff but all made in China and Pakistan. Don’t get me wrong, there were some really good looking blades there but I’m not in to foreign made stuff. While browsing over the knives this one was hanging on the wall in a leather sheath and it called my name, man it jumped out at me. I recognized the handle as being hand made, not like the other stuff with imitation bone or plastic handles. So I take it off the wall and out of the sheath and there’s no markings on either side, you can tell it was hand forged by somebody, it’s hefty and very well made, and will shave the hair off of you, extremely sharp. Well it was listed for $55 and was marked down 20%, got it with leather sheath for $44. Feel I made out like a Bandit !!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpeg
      IMG_0836.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 59
    • IMG_0835.jpeg
      IMG_0835.jpeg
      2 MB · Views: 58

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Gaw-lee... I was there today using the post office. Thats some cool looking steel there. Alyssas always has some neat stuff, total junqué, candy and scented crap. Wife loves wandering around there with my daughter. Nice pick right there bud!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I know the booth you are talking about. I browse thru there when going to the post office annex but never looked too hard cuz it mostly looks like junk.
    Good snag though.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got one that I've had since the 80's. Don't remember the brand, but I'll go look if anyone cares. Had it so long the sheath fell apart and I had to make another. It'll chop/split wood if I need it to. Not something you wanna carry all the time, but when you do, you'll see the utility in it.

Top Bottom