Ryan2228

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price
    Closed
    Item Location
    Pensacola Florida
    Iv got a Beretta 92d it has night sights and 2 15 Rd mag and a 32 rd mag and 160 rds of ammo and a duty style holster trade or sell 475 trade value looking for Revolvers other pistols and Long guns can add some cash for the right deal

Attachments

• 16295747850991538239764134431317.jpg
      16295747850991538239764134431317.jpg
      3.6 MB · Views: 401
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 235
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 238
    Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wonder how hard it would be to convert to DA/SA
    You’ll need a da/sa sear and hammer at least, but without a slide change you’ll be left with no way to drop the hammer save manually.

the hammer btw is not internal, but But simply bobbed.

there’s different thought processes of sao vs sao vs da/sa, plus the *something in between dao and sao* of most striker fired pistols. One thought process is preference for a consistent trigger pull, and (Coming from smith revolvers)the beretta 92d trigger is perfectly fine for a double action. Not Stagey, not gritty, not too heavy. I always viewed mine as a 18 shot k frame.

Ryan2228

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You’ll need a da/sa hammer at least, but without a slide change you’ll be left with no way to drop the hammer save manually.

there’s different thought processes of sao vs sao vs da/sa, plus the *something in between dao and sao* of most striker fired pistols. One thought process is preference for a consistent trigger pull, and (Coming from smith revolvers)the beretta 92d trigger is perfectly fine for a double action. Not Stagey, not gritty, not too heavy. I always viewed mine as a 18 shot k frame.
    Thanks for the info

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You’ll need a da/sa sear and hammer at least, but without a slide change you’ll be left with no way to drop the hammer save manually.

I'd love an SAO Beretta 92. My inox 92FS is one gun I truly regret trading off. It ate anything and everything I fed it, and was more accurate than I was, an SAO version would be very nice, and I still have a bunch of 18 and 20 round mecgar mags for when I get another 92

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom