• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    We had Camp 11 Barns build our hay barn a few years ago and we are very happy with their work. They're out of Florala and they work all over north Florida, Alabama, and I think even Georgia. I got several bids and theirs was substantially lower than any of the others and they did great work to boot. The 24x48 barn and a 12x24 pole barn were a little over 13,000. The next lowest bid was around 18,000. They were fast too, they did it all in a weekend.
    Thanks. Il give them a call.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Nice. Did u get blueprints done?

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    I called camp 11 but they won't do mine South of Atmore by hwy 4. Im looking around still for a builder just for the shell so I can finish off the inside

hallb

Expert
    I’m surprised, they are out of Florala. I’ve had them build one in Troy and Evergreen. Did you call Covington Pawn out of Andalusia?

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    I’m surprised, they are out of Florala. I’ve had them build one in Troy and Evergreen. Did you call Covington Pawn out of Andalusia?
    I may try again. I'd prefer using them since they're relatively close.

Fng1911

Expert
    I’m so jealous! They look amazing and I’m following this thread. I would be curious of the do’s and dont’s, could have and should haves. If property and prices ever go down, I will have mine one day!

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    We're under contract of 14.5 acres partially wooded , 2acres cleared, with pond (dry) and a 12ft cliff that is perfect for a gun range :D
    I'll post pictures after we close.
    I have to figure out how to keep the pond filled with water at some point.

850guns

Master
    FYI - it is worth the money to have another deep well on the property, even if it is just for livestock.

All kinds of stuff can happen. My brother had one of his wells struck by lightening twice, get clogged from too much soot, and some other stuff. If he did not have the second well then he would have been SOL for weeks at a time.
    Yeah lightning is a serious issue in our area.
    On wells and structures, electrical circuits and appliances.
    And with the aquafier levels in our area being so high and susceptible to contamination, a quality filter system is a must.

I have about a 500' drive way that I'd like to improve , any suggestions for a contractor that'll do work in Baker?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I’m so jealous! They look amazing and I’m following this thread. I would be curious of the do’s and dont’s, could have and should haves. If property and prices ever go down, I will have mine one day!
    Prices are up in civilization. Look in the boonies. You have to treat land hunting like a full time job. Ours was on the market 7 minutes and snagged it. Seller had 0 interest in the property and just wanted a down payment for a house in town.

fisheadgib

Expert
    I have about a 500' drive way that I'd like to improve , any suggestions for a contractor that'll do work in Baker?
    Improve like level and smooth or add aggregate? We live on Galliver Cutoff and a couple of years ago my wife had someone put milled asphalt on the front of our driveway at our gate, I'll see if she can remember who it was.

Raven

Master
    Improve like level and smooth or add aggregate? We live on Galliver Cutoff and a couple of years ago my wife had someone put milled asphalt on the front of our driveway at our gate, I'll see if she can remember who it was.
    Reclaim is good stuff, but gotta lay it on several inches thick and roll it. I did this for 5 years in Maine

talon

Shooter
    Hello all,
    We are buying property and wanting to build a barndominium.(probably in Alabama, but havent decided for sure yet.)
    I will be doing the inside finishing, electrical, plumbing, etc, but I am looking for recommendations for a builder.
    Up in MCDAVID, Triple A Steel was 1/2 a mile from me but they are out of business.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a pole barn/steel barn builder that also includes the slab?
    Thank in advance.
    Craig Morgan is great but busy. He lives and works out of McDavid

Latest posts

Top Bottom