• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe the account you've read differs from what I know about the case. Zimmerman didn't "pick a fight" -- he observed and reported to the 911 call taker. When he was returning to his truck he was confronted by Trayvon -- who attacked Zimmerman. It was Trayvon who picked the fight with Zimmerman -- not the other way around.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    SB, obviously you don't understand so we will agree to disagree. Actually Zimmerman did not do anything wrong, it was self defense. Have a nice evening, the facts are in the first post...I am retiring like John.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fly .the only thing you know is the same thing all of us know and that is what we read from news reports and we have our idea of what to beleave or not. Frank I will agree to disagree with you on this. Have a nice evening guys. To be continued.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I agree and disagree also, I have never heard of anyone being High on weed being aggressive. There may have been a conferntation or there may have not, we will never know, were the wounds left on Zimmerman self inflicted to protect and justify his doings or done by travon. Or were they legit? Again as said in other posts, we will never know????

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought they had the 911 operator on tape telling Zimmerman not to get out of his vehicle? He obviously didn't comply with those directions. He seemed to be looking for confrontation IMO from what I read. I'm not saying the kid was any sort of angel by any means, but he really wasn't doing anything that was cause for him to be followed and confronted.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ohhh, and let's not forget the "picture" they use for trayvon. One which shows him at about 12 years old. Which now portrays Zimmerman as a BIG OLDER BULLY, beating up and killing an innocent black kid. Ohhhhhh BullShit...... You can bet your ass, if the table was turned, there would been nothing more said.

Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mr. Zimmerman used his gun in a last ditch effort to save his life. Mr. Zimmerman could have been overpowered and had his gun used against him. It was a dangerous situation and he's lucky he survived. I pray for him he is an underdog playing a rigged game. He could still win an acquittal though. The "victim" in this case was a failure. That his parents hired a lawyer who conned a homeowners association into writing what, a million collar check, it's disgusting.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I cannot believe the folks here who side with a known druggie and thug against an honest citizen...a lot of naive people I guess...I hope you are never picked for jury duty against a concealed weapons carrier.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought we agreed to disagree on this. Guess a jury of fine people will set him free or a jury of people who hate ccw will rail road him.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never understood all this "suppressing evidence" crap. EVERYTHING should be on the table so the jury has all the facts. Both the prosecution and the defense should have the same goal - the truth. But it ain't so.

Double edged sword: Lawyers for rapists want to expose all the victims past romantic contacts and make them look like whores. This is not allowed either.

I will wait for the jury on Zim. I was not in his moccasins and would not have followed his path anyway.

Top Bottom