• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stagman

Master
    I will send out some more friend request on the PS3 as soon as century link gets internet in my area back up.

TraderDan

Master
    I only play COD Modern Warfare 4 as it seems to be the easiest on old eyes. Them bamn kids are always kickin my ass though. I don't see how they get soooo good. I think they cheat somehow. Little bastards will jump up spin around a snipe you from across the map. my PS3 handle FogHornLegHorn12.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I only play COD Modern Warfare 4 as it seems to be the easiest on old eyes. Them bamn kids are always kickin my ass though. I don't see how they get soooo good. I think they cheat somehow. Little bastards will jump up spin around a snipe you from across the map. my PS3 handle FogHornLegHorn12.

On Call Of Duty 4 there is actually a lot of "hacking" and cheating going on... so its probably not your imagination or your skill level... look for an invite from me, we have actually played some vintage Call of Duty last night!

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    I do the black ops 2 myself don't play anything else ... I suck majorly at it but enjoy it when I win shut the Damn thing down when I loose lol.... I think my sn is same as here mrwigglezdj

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

I got your invite yesterday, next time that I see you on we can play a little!

cookvette81

Shooter
    I play on occasions, it kinda depends on if I have any reloading supplies. If I have stuff to reload with I'm normally in my reload room but if I'm out and have nothing else to do then I'll play a few rounds of COD. I don't have the newest one though.

Shoot me a friend request if you want... cookvette81

Austin

Shooter
    I play just about everything on XBOX 360. Feel free to add me. Gamertag is LocaLxMotioN

Stagman

Master
    A group of us plays black ops 2 on Friday nights usually private matches really like playing sticks and stones if anybody is interested in joining send me a friend request my PS3 gamer tag is jbsniper20

Top Bottom