• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    I play pretty regularly in ps3. Would be fun to get a group together , Psn is tech_N9NE208. Send me a friend request if you want to play

b747fp

Master
    I play pretty regularly in ps3. Would be fun to get a group together , Psn is tech_N9NE208. Send me a friend request if you want to play

I'm assuming you're referring to Black Ops 2? I hated it and got rid of it. But I do play BF3 once and a while. PSN Unstablepenguin

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Yea I used to play a lot, then overtime at work started to cut in. Which one do you play?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I am a video game nerd too... I play on PS3, mostly BF3, I don't like the new Call of Duty either. My username on PS3 is the same as here on the forum.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    "video game nerd" lmao you've been talking to my wife? She uses that term for me all the time. I'll definitely request you if that's ok. In a little behind on my lingo what is bf3 again?

madeSICC88

Master
    I play Black Ops 2, didn't like it at first but it feel just like any of the older editions now. Maps still suck but you get used to them.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    "video game nerd" lmao you've been talking to my wife? She uses that term for me all the time. I'll definitely request you if that's ok. In a little behind on my lingo what is bf3 again?

Cheryl is correct, Battlefield 3. Feel free to invite! Just don't get offended if I ever come across yelling obscenities, its probably not directed at you. :tongue1:

Stagman

Master
    I play Black Ops 2 on the PS3 my gamertag is jbsniper20. I will send a friend request to some of you so look for it

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Cheryl is correct, Battlefield 3. Feel free to invite! Just don't get offended if I ever come across yelling obscenities, its probably not directed at you. :tongue1:

Lol they probably will be directed twards me! But I don't get offended by words so its all good, as soon as I get home and figure out my name ill post it yall are free to invite. Damn the wife won't be pleased by this renewed urge to get my game on. She's been using the ps3 to wear out netflix lol.

MsChief

Marksman
    Just don't get offended if I ever come across yelling obscenities, its probably not directed at you. :tongue1:

he ain't kidding either...When they all get to playing, the words and phrases that come out of their mouths can be shocking at times :p

madeSICC88

Master
    Did you send one to me? Noticed I had one nut deleted it l, wasn't sire who it was. Send again if you did and I'll add you

Ken232

Marksman
    Is that Like "Call Of Booty" hmmm maybe not LOL

Top Bottom