• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Already the head of the school security for that county will have to explain the phone tip they got about an upcoming school shooting even naming that one . I wonder if the school had a ROD [re-tired on duty] SRO there .
    For a school that practices active shooter drills, how does someone get the gun into the school in the first place?
    Are their plans not addressing hardening the school from active shooters - including someone bringing a gun into school?

Bodhisattva

Marksman

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    We need to just pretty much ban civilian possession period... like Mexico did... worked like a charm!
    now only cartels and mexican army have guns....

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    For a school that practices active shooter drills, how does someone get the gun into the school in the first place?
    Are their plans not addressing hardening the school from active shooters - including someone bringing a gun into school?
    I believe all schools eventually will be hardened then the nut jobs will find another stage to perform . I have not heard anything on the motive yet . I will say without a cold heart it could have been much worse .

FLT

Master
    This is just more of what you can expect from the democrats. They will stoop to new lows in the next few months.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Two teachers and two students dead, doesn't seem random, there's a motive of some sorts. What I want to know is did he use one of Dad's guns? One year ago the FBI was notified of his online threats, they sent the local Sheriff to talk to the then 13 year old and the Dad about the son's online threats. If that happened to me I'd make sure my 13/14 year didn't have access to any of my guns. So the question is how did the 14 year old get the gun?

ABlaster

Marksman
    Two teachers and two students dead, doesn't seem random, there's a motive of some sorts. What I want to know is did he use one of Dad's guns? One year ago the FBI was notified of his online threats, they sent the local Sheriff to talk to the then 13 year old and the Dad about the son's online threats. If that happened to me I'd make sure my 13/14 year didn't have access to any of my guns. So the question is how did the 14 year old get the gun?
    I think the casualty numbers are more a result of lockdown practices and swift response by the on-campus staff than anything being targeted. He probably shot who he could find. Reduced access to the victim population and swift response by personnel already present is key in the first minutes of an active shooter situation. There's certainly a motive. If it follows national stats there will be bullying (online and/or in person), isolation, pre-existing mental health problems, and/or an unstable home environment. Usually there will have been months of planning/fantasizing and then a precipitating event (breakup, discipline at home, bullying event) within 48 hours of the shooting. Just if I'm following the numbers.

My bet is Dad locked everything up for a while and then got complacent and started leaving stuff out again. Of course, there's always the possibility the kid just defeated whatever security dad put on the guns.

Imagine thinking that ANY of the assholes in power care about any of us. Both parties are compromised by the tribe of desert merchants and bankers. Check the early life section in Wikipedia of our entire cabinet, and the majority of Congress and the House.

Carl

Master
    Those early life sections are starting to mysteriously change too.

I get that its extra bad because its a school but its hard to get too worked up about it when I know that it'll likely be put under a microscope and used to browbeat lawful gun owners, while 99% of "mass shootings" are mostly ignored on the national stage.

BluesBrother

Master
    Imagine thinking that ANY of the assholes in power care about any of us. Both parties are compromised by the tribe of desert merchants and bankers. Check the early life section in Wikipedia of our entire cabinet, and the majority of Congress and the House.
    It would be wise to vet wikipedia IMO. They would not be high on my list as a source for anything. Anyone with a keyboard can add to content.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Agree completely. We are all being played again and again.

DustyDog

Master
    BINGO.

Running UKRAINE, running ISRAEL, soon to be running MEXICO (really?!? taking office Oct. 1st), running the STATE DEPARTMENT, running the FEDERAL RESERVE (and most other central banks), running DHS, BIDEN'S chief of staff, OBAMA'S chief of staff, married to TRUMP'S daughter, married to CLINTON'S daughter, married to KAMALA, president of AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS, president of EVERYTOWN FOR GUN SAFETY, running HOLLYWOOD, most of the MSM, and most of SOCIAL MEDIA (including RUMBLE?), founders of MARXISM, BOLSHEVISM, FEMINISM, and virtually every OTHER bad "ism" you can think of... I could go on forever, but here's the kicker:

They're only .2%... that's TWO-TENTHS of ONE PERCENT... of the world population and only 2% of the U.S. population (actually less when you take into account that they are a "special" subset of the "Jewish" population, primarily Zionists who are actually atheists and thus not even the Jews they claim to be). So how do they do this? Well, they're geniuses, of course! But geniuses at what?

Profiting from death, destruction, and deception.

DustyDog

Master
    Those early life sections are starting to mysteriously change too.
    Perfect example below. The story was written in 2006, by a Jew, for a Jewish publication. The original link was just deep-sixed within the last 30 days, so I have the link to it on Wayback below (it will be a little slow to load because of that).

A must-read if you haven't, and see if you can spot terms like "bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left" and "Ukraine", and keep in mind that the last time they controlled Ukraine, millions died... prior to WWII. These "bleeding hearts who are members of the progressive Western Left" will kill us all... including themselves... if we let them.

https://web.archive.org/web/2024080...netnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

The Ukraine Famine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

DustyDog

Master
    BINGO.

Running UKRAINE, running ISRAEL, soon to be running MEXICO (really?!? taking office Oct. 1st), running the STATE DEPARTMENT, running the FEDERAL RESERVE (and most other central banks), running DHS, BIDEN'S chief of staff, OBAMA'S chief of staff, married to TRUMP'S daughter, married to CLINTON'S daughter, married to KAMALA, president of AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS, president of EVERYTOWN FOR GUN SAFETY, running HOLLYWOOD, most of the MSM, and most of SOCIAL MEDIA (including RUMBLE?), founders of MARXISM, BOLSHEVISM, FEMINISM, and virtually every OTHER bad "ism" you can think of... I could go on forever, but here's the kicker:

They're only .2%... that's TWO-TENTHS of ONE PERCENT... of the world population and only 2% of the U.S. population (actually less when you take into account that they are a "special" subset of the "Jewish" population, primarily Zionists who are actually atheists and thus not even the Jews they claim to be). So how do they do this? Well, they're geniuses, of course! But geniuses at what?

Profiting from death, destruction, and deception.
    I mean, you really couldn't make this stuff up. Mayorkas? The guy in charge of securing the border? He previously served on the board of an organization whose sole purpose was to bring illegal aliens in... legal immigrants don't need the HIAS.

https://hias.org/statements/hias-congratulates-board-member-alejandro-mayorkas-dhs-nomination/

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Mayorkas' parents were communists who, having completed their task in Cuba, moved on to the next target. And Mayorkas grew up... guess where? In Beverly Hills, i.e. with the Hollywood crowd... which has long been a hotbed of communists. Note that they didn't stay in Miami, where most of the "anti-communist" Cubans were.

Want another good laugh? Those engaged in a dangerous conspiracy are "uniting" against dangerous conspiracies!

https://hias.org/news/jewish-organizations-unite-against-dangerous-conspiracies/

YEP! Dangerous conspiracies like "the language of “invasion” and “replacement” used by House members involved in proceedings against Secretary Mayorkas."
    Which means, I guess, that they will be fighting themselves?!? Because look who is sitting next to Biden, smirking like a typical fucking Marxist:

WAKE UP!

Last edited:

SouthBound

Expert
    I heard on the radio this morning that the FBI was investigated this kid about a year earlier for gun violence threats he made on social media. Seems to me that the FBI is a total useless waste of tax payers money... but aren't most three letter government organizations?

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    I heard on the radio this morning that the FBI was investigated this kid about a year earlier for gun violence threats he made on social media. Seems to me that the FBI is a total useless waste of tax payers money... but aren't most three letter government organizations?
    Yes. Too busy chasing J6 people, I guess.

DustyDog

Master
    BINGO. The government will "save you" with their laws... just like they "saved" the Sutherland Springs victims:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-texas-church-shooting-air-force-fingerprints

Top Bottom