• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Near Memphis is a tense area and potentially very dangerous. A 1,000 rounds of rifle gives the minimum to defend yourself. Fire several hundred to sight in and get familiar with what you have and put the rest away until you need it or can get more. Memphis and Nashville I am hearing bad things about both places relative to racial tensions for some time.
    Just a minimum of trouble in metro area so far. Nothing local PD didn't handle.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I've been told one of the worst street corners in the nation is in memphis

Lot of bad corners in Memphis - unless your into the drugged out hooker who hasn’t showered in weeks.

The cops carry around plastic and paper towels to wrap the back seat in just in case they have to arrest them.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-094840_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200731-094840_Chrome.jpg
      211.9 KB · Views: 101

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Hey candipogo, are you anywhere near this Memphis "Putt Putt Fun Center"?

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My wife's family lives in around the Memphis area or as we call it Mogadishu on the Mississippi. It has been getting worse in the past 20 years. The violent crime rate usually very similar to Detroit. Many people cant afford to move because the real estate values have been going in the toilet. Some of her family is in the DeSoto county MS and it is almost as bad as some parts of Memphis. We try to avoid going there as much as possible.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See , there’s still ammunition to be had , it just isn’t cheap anymore. the Longer you wait the more you’ll pay. I think it’s up enough for me to sell some. It’s time for the whiners to start with The name calling .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See , there’s still ammunition to be had , it just isn’t cheap anymore. the Longer you wait the more you’ll pay. I think it’s up enough for me to sell some. It’s time for the whiners to start with The name calling .
    i will not be selling any. I do not know when I will be able to buy more. Biden wins, he could easily cut off the supply of the cheap imported steel case by executive order making ammo always hard to buy way into the future. I do not have a life time training supply. I have a 1-3 yrs supply of rim fire and center fire.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i will not be selling any. I do not know when I will be able to buy more. Biden wins, he could easily cut off the supply of the cheap imported steel case by executive order making ammo always hard to buy way into the future. I do not have a life time training supply. I have a 1-3 yrs supply of rim fire and center fire.

Thats why I’m not selling any yet , if Biden gets elected it’s game over for recreational firearms use.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My wife's family lives in around the Memphis area or as we call it Mogadishu on the Mississippi. It has been getting worse in the past 20 years. The violent crime rate usually very similar to Detroit. Many people cant afford to move because the real estate values have been going in the toilet. Some of her family is in the DeSoto county MS and it is almost as bad as some parts of Memphis. We try to avoid going there as much as possible.
    GONE. LONG GONE. Get the F out of there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-122112_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200731-122112_Chrome.jpg
      116.1 KB · Views: 104
    Top Bottom