• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tovarish

Expert
    Thanks for posting this. I had no idea, I thought it was still PCB's that were the danger.
    Activated carbon filters will remove PFAS down to non-detect levels. ECUA is installing them on all their wells as a preemptive move anticipating that Federal regulations will come out eventually. Once regulations are in place expect another huge wave of price increases. Every food product sold will have to be tested at the sub parts per trillion level for pfas. Every business with wastewater discharges will have to install billions of dollars of treatment equipment. There will be massive federal, state and local bureaucracies to monitor compliance. It’s another lever to control businesses and individuals. The science is irrefutable, just like climate change. How convenient.

850guns

Master
    When the Federal Reserve took over the monetary system the US became a debt slave state and didnt know. The Federal Reserve isnt even American like most people think. It is just a branch of the World Bank and Central Bank that no one in the gooberment can have power over or audit. I wonder why. Lets get that monopoly money or slave tokens.

most gooberments have announced theyre going to CBDC (central bank digital currency) in 2023. Even the fiat dollar will be gone.
    I keep a silver certificate and a gold certificate in a frame on the wall of my house to remind me everyday to not trust our government. And somewhere i have a post card that depicts the government telling the native Americans to trust them and turn in their guns, before the death march, trail of tears...
    When the Federal Reserve took over the monetary system the US became a debt slave state and didnt know. The Federal Reserve isnt even American like most people think. It is just a branch of the World Bank and Central Bank that no one in the gooberment can have power over or audit. I wonder why. Lets get that monopoly money or slave tokens.

most gooberments have announced theyre going to CBDC (central bank digital currency) in 2023. Even the fiat dollar will be gone.

WRM

Master
    I disagree, My great grandmother on my mother's side lived 103 years, my grandfather on my father's side lived 102 years.

But they are the clear exception, not the rule. The "system" kept my mother in law plodding along for years till she passed at 76. Her quality of life her last 10+ years was very, very poor. My father in law told me years ago what had been paid at that time to "keep her going"--it was well over $500k. It did her not one whit of good, but the hospitals and doctors profited handsomely, mostly at our expense thanks to Medicare.

WRM

Master
    "There is nothing new under the sun" - God

Interesting--never seen the "QR code" statue. Lots of evidence of "spacemen", however, across multiple, un-connected cultures in years past. If I didn't believe before, a few seasons of Ancient Aliens convinced me beyond any reasonable doubt.

maxfold

Master
    Activated carbon filters will remove PFAS down to non-detect levels. ECUA is installing them on all their wells as a preemptive move anticipating that Federal regulations will come out eventually. Once regulations are in place expect another huge wave of price increases. Every food product sold will have to be tested at the sub parts per trillion level for pfas. Every business with wastewater discharges will have to install billions of dollars of treatment equipment. There will be massive federal, state and local bureaucracies to monitor compliance. It’s another lever to control businesses and individuals. The science is irrefutable, just like climate change. How convenient.
    IS THIS WHY GOLFERS ARE STRANGE ?? A FRIEND WANTS TO KNOW !

WRM

Master
    Activated carbon filters will remove PFAS down to non-detect levels.

Not a universally true statement, particularly against "short chain" PFAS. Hard to find a "one size fits all" treatment tech for man made death chemicals.

Coomer

Expert
    But they are the clear exception, not the rule. The "system" kept my mother in law plodding along for years till she passed at 76. Her quality of life her last 10+ years was very, very poor. My father in law told me years ago what had been paid at that time to "keep her going"--it was well over $500k. It did her not one whit of good, but the hospitals and doctors profited handsomely, mostly at our expense thanks to Medicare.
    Here is a post I saw. I actually feel bad for the guy
    2F5B490F-1B0C-4220-9414-35078FF05383.jpeg

WRM

Master
    Here is a post I saw. I actually feel bad for the guy

Could have been posted by an older gunsmith I know (it wasn't). Virtually the same story. I feel for anyone who falls into the "system". We were born to die, but most of us just won't accept that, particularly at the end. I've not seen a doctor in close to 20 years and hope to never see another one.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    No. Actually the lakes pure size would make it easy. The entire city's storm sewers follow gravity into the lake. The terrorists could dump whatever they want to (and as much as they want to) under cover and whole city blocks away from that lake and it would all flow thru underground storm water drains to the lake... undetected. I was the Rod Man on the land surveying team that got the City of Pensacola contract to study this same type of system in Pensacola, after Hurricane Ivan. Scary simple how easy it would be
    Tbh I'm not sure you "have" to pollute the entire supply to get this affect. Fentanyl is so strong that in theory a person would just have to paddle out close to where an intake line is on a water supply and just dump some overboard right near the pipe. Many drinking water lakes you can fish in. So I bet a person wouldn't look too out of place as they did this. And as mentioned above in other replies, yeah I think China is giving it for free. I say this because I recall back during the peak of the Oxy craze that Fentanyl was a rare delicacy of sorts for users. They'd pay a super high premium for it. But it was just in "patch" form etc mainly back then. My point is tho that it used to be the Cadillac of drugs. So I was surprised to see it later used as a "cheap" filler in things like a low grade heroin. It is so bad now that whole areas suddenly all OD at once because they all go a hold of the same batch of tainted cheaper heroin or fake meds like smaller dose fake oxys. Most of which may just be chalk etc mixed with what used to be super expensive Fentanyl. So it boggled my mind for a while. But later when the source became known it made a lot more sense

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom