• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Tons of magicians have died doing blank gun tricks also after various wild circumstances played out. Think one case had a person's button get into a rifle somehow if I recall correctly. So ya never know

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bruce Lees son Brandon was killed when played russion roulett whith a blank gun in a movie set. Stupid does as stupid does.

False. Brandon Lee took a projectile during a scene with someone else's guns being fired. The lack of safety protocol killed him. Stupid, yes, but not necessarily his fault.

The Russian roulette blank incident was another person.

As for Arec Barrwin, that pompous ass should be warming a jail cell. Why does Hollywood filmset procedures somehow get to override common sense and legal responsibility? He picked up a gun and violated every rule of gun safety. He killed one person and wounded another.

"Rules for thee but not for me" poster child...

Last edited:

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A link to an article from a few hours ago.

Still lots of unanswered questions.

A tragedy regardless of the who, how, etc.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s my understanding that the person shot was some kind of production assistant, not in the movie.
    As I remember, the Russian roulette incident was on the set of a TV show about some models that were always solving crimes.
    The guy that was killed played a male model and the .44 revolver was loaded with blanks but the blast still killed him.

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "In a statement, the actor said his “heart is broken” after a gun he used as a prop killed the movie’s cinematographer and wounded its director in New Mexico. The Santa Fe County sheriff’s office is investigating and hopes to have more information early next week."

Well, there it is... Mr. Baldwin didn't kill anyone. The gun did it, as explained in the above quote. He clearly accepts no blame. One of the first quotes I read from him after the incident was something like, "why was I handed a hot gun?" So yeah... it's totally someone else's fault. Or the guns fault. Anything but his. Perhaps it's your fault because you wanted to see him use a weapon in that movie when you watched it at some time in the future. If we didn't love action films with guns, he would have never but put into that position.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The absolute only question I have is why the cinematographer was in the line of fire? Was there a scene that involved her being either in the shot, or to have the trigger pulled while pointed at her?
    Gauranteed she was behind the camera he was pointing at

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It’s not easy to make a fatal hit on a moving target with a single action hand gun by an expert. Yet baldwin, a non-expert, was able to do it with one shot. In order for the weapon to be fired the hammer had to be first cocked than the trigger pulled. It’s a two step process on a single action fire arm. The weapon must also be aimed of course at a target in order to make the fatal hit. Who pointed the gun in an unsafe direction? Who had their finger on the trigger? Who didn't check to insure a safe firearm? Who didn't treat the gun as loaded? These are all NRA safety rules baldwin would have learned had he gone to a NRA class before he killed her. But oh no, blame the inane gun and the 2nd amendment not the perp.

The story is there was a squib lodged in the barrel. Baldwin fired a blank which is a full charge forcing the squib out of the barrel the same as it would with a loaded bullet.

How did a squib get lodged in the barrel?
    Could have maybe been a blank firing adapter that came loose and out the muzzle end?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    i heard that also
    Yeah, that was on the MSM news feed. Interesting that the libtard media would point fingers at the libtard unions for a gun crime. The same union guys turned around and said that there was a serious lack of safety meetings on set on a daily basis

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A link to an article from a few hours ago.

Still lots of unanswered questions.

A tragedy regardless of the who, how, etc.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.
    Alec is a flight risk, just based on how much money he's sitting on and his movie industry connections. Arrest his ass and no bail

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Again I haven't read up on it just yet cause I'm at work. But wasn't it two people hurt? One hit by shrapnel or something I think? Maybe Alec accidentally did a Mozambique drill on em?.. jk.. still sad for the families hurt

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

janus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's the Trump curse in action.

janus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    several of her staff quit the days before she was killed, was baldwin mad and waving the gun at her?
    I saw a post, can't say if it's true, that the director wanted to do another take on the scene, and Baldwin, joking, supposedly, said, "Why don't I just shoot you instead", and fired.

Top Bottom