• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC0211

Expert
    I'll never forget your attempt to deceive and rip off the members of this local community with your maliciously written for sale ad....then be a dick about it to boot. YOU KNOW you lied on that ad. Trash
    Dude.. I have a 100% rating, no one I have worked/sold/bought from has anything negative to say.. Real people who have dealt with me in real life. You, on the other hand, question my ethics, my service all from an internet post of all things. Then you see a post about AK and you think of me. Wow, talk about creepy as fuck.. Move the fuck on, eval your life if this still gets to you .. Wow.

wecanslide

Expert
    He had a for sale post selling a 7.62 VEPR with a 5.45 mag in it and advertised a bunch of accessories as real high dollar imported goods when he knew damn well they weren't. He tossed his integrity aside to try and make a few extra bucks....no integrity. What a sad life to have to live when you have to resort to ripping people off in your own backyard.

I am not familiar with the post, but even hearing about your response to it is upsetting. ''Thanks for making my day.'' You seem to like messing with people. I am not a moderator here and so you are still here.

USMC0211

Expert
    I am not familiar with the post, but even hearing about your response to it is upsetting. ''Thanks for making my day.'' You seem to like messing with people. I am not a moderator here and so you are still here.
    Frommer.. I am little confused.. You are saying that "I" am messing with people. This rifle is sold, I got the money I asked for and the buyer is quite happy with it. I moved on and actually completely forgot about this BS. Then I get a email telling I was personally meantioned on a post and I see this long drawn out post running my name through the mud again. This guy also seems to post on everyone of my ads, it is creepy as fuck.. Again.. I would not even be wasting my time with this crap if it was not for the meantion.. How about we all grow a pair and move on. I will not post about this guy if he moves on.

wecanslide

Expert
    You can get a positive feedback rating from selling three rounds of 9mm. If you bring that "I stand by my feedback" to an unknowing buyer with that fake Chinese airsoft Zenitco trash and he leaves positive feedback, that doesn't mean you didn't deceive him out of $400.

Dude.. I have a 100% rating, no one I have worked/sold/bought from has anything negative to say.. Real people who have dealt with me in real life. You, on the other hand, question my ethics, my service all from an internet post of all things. Then you see a post about AK and you think of me. Wow, talk about creepy as fuck.. Move the fuck on, eval your life if this still gets to you .. Wow.

wecanslide

Expert
    You got the money that you were asking because you lied, you gave the impression to the buyer that he was getting something he actually wasn't. The buyer "is quite happy" until he finds out you got that Zenitco from AirsoftMegastore for $42 instead of the real stuff going for about $450. Or the $100 CNC Warrior booster that you told him was a $400 Bulgarian unit.
    Frommer.. I am little confused.. You are saying that "I" am messing with people. This rifle is sold, I got the money I asked for and the buyer is quite happy with it. I moved on and actually completely forgot about this BS. Then I get a email telling I was personally meantioned on a post and I see this long drawn out post running my name through the mud again. This guy also seems to post on everyone of my ads, it is creepy as fuck.. Again.. I would not even be wasting my time with this crap if it was not for the meantion.. How about we all grow a pair and move on. I will not post about this guy if he moves on.

USMC0211

Expert
    You eval your life before this trash behavior trickles down to your kids. You're an awful example to them. The saddest part is that you're not even ashamed.
    Wow, dude, you admitted to stalking me here and on gunbroker. Now you talk about my kids. You creepy fuck, lets hope you don't have any or at least stay 100 feet from them.. you are nuts.

wecanslide

Expert
    @FrommerStop Going back to your original question. You can normally tell what caliber the gun is in by the magazine, unless you're looking at a gun that @USMC0211 has because he will put the wrong one in and lie to you about it. Mine is a 7.62 bakelite magazine, and the one below it is a cheap commercial grade 5.45 magazine that @USMC0211 put in his 7.62 gun. When @Woktosstacticool why he did that, @USMC0211 told him it was a bakelite and tried to shame him for asking. I have some of those cheap mags, they work great in 5.45 guns, but they aren't bakelite. $15 vs $100ish.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 154125.png

Screenshot 2024-06-24 154108.png

wecanslide

Expert
    You can admit to being a fraud, admit to buying your kids' school shoes with the money you gained by ripping people off. Show me the receipts of the Zenitco you "bought from Russian prior to the embargo"
    Wow, dude, you admitted to stalking me here and on gunbroker. Now you talk about my kids. You creepy fuck, lets hope you don't have any or at least stay 100 feet from them.. you are nuts.
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 155946.png

Last edited:

wecanslide

Expert
    Don't say that out loud...you'll get on @USMC0211 bad side. He will tell you 100 times he got it from Russian and shame you for questioning him.

That collection is sweet though, I've hated polymer for years but now it's growing on me. What is the shorty with the B21M?
    Oof yeah thats definitely not real zenitco

FrommerStop

Master
    @FrommerStop Going back to your original question. You can normally tell what caliber the gun is in by the magazine, unless you're looking at a gun that @USMC0211 has because he will put the wrong one in and lie to you about it. Mine is a 7.62 bakelite magazine, and the one below it is a cheap commercial grade 5.45 magazine that @USMC0211 put in his 7.62 gun. When @Woktosstacticool why he did that, @USMC0211 told him it was a bakelite and tried to shame him for asking. I have some of those cheap mags, they work great in 5.45 guns, but they aren't bakelite. $15 vs $100ish.

View attachment 291908

View attachment 291909
    Yes I know the curvature is different due how the different cartridges stack. The 7.6239 is very tapered and the 5.45 is and less I think 5.56 is even then the 5.45. But it depends on how good one's eye is for judging that.

FrommerStop

Master
    @FrommerStop G..... Mine is a 7.62 bakelite magazine, and the one below it is a cheap commercial grade 5.45 magazine that [......

View attachment 291908

View attachment 291909
    I always wondered if the the bakelites were also in 7.62x39.
    I have never tried bakelite. But do not like some of the black plastic magazines or the Palm plastic magazine.
    Ever watch a film of how the Serbians make their version of the AK47 magazine?

wecanslide

Expert
    You can put 5.56 in 5.45 mags, just need to swap the followers. I use someone's 3D printed followers so I can use the 74 plum mags in my SAM5/SLR106. I haven't had any reliability issue but I wouldn't trust it long term.
    Yes I know the curvature is different due how the different cartridges stack. The 7.6239 is very tapered and the 5.45 is and less I think 5.56 is even then the 5.45. But it depends on how good one's eye is for judging that.

FrommerStop

Master
    You can put 5.56 in 5.45 mags, just need to swap the followers. I use someone's 3D printed followers so I can use the 74 plum mags in my SAM5/SLR106. I haven't had any reliability issue but I wouldn't trust it long term.
    That was also a question that I had. But some of the 5.56 import AK were set up with magazine of types that were in short supply. Maybe 5.45 mags could be adapted to those rifles.
    I have still have AKs, but but I am going over to the AR world. I eventually will sell at least some of the AKs that I have.

wecanslide

Expert
    I don't like the way AK PMags looks but I'd imagine they work fine, never tried. And yes, them US Palm mags are hideous.
    Never seen that video, thanks. I have some surplus Serbian/Yugo mags just to have in the collection but I hate bolt hold open on AKs so I never use them.
    I always wondered if the the bakelites were also in 7.62x39.
    I have never tried bakelite. But do not like some of the black plastic magazines or the Palm plastic magazine.
    Ever watch a film of how the Serbians make their version of the AK47 magazine?

FrommerStop

Master
    I don't like the way AK PMags looks but I'd imagine they work fine, never tried. And yes, them US Palm mags are hideous.
    Never seen that video, thanks. I have some surplus Serbian/Yugo mags just to have in the collection but I hate bolt hold open on AKs so I never use them.
    The black plastic mags that I have I think were bulgarian. Not all AK mags are made the same and is why I said serbia. But the older combloc mags that I have seen or used were top notch mags. A lot of time and materials were put into making them. The mag is just as important as the receiver is.

Top Bottom