• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wecanslide

Expert
    Well id you had just shot the tree there would have been pine sap running down that tree and your gun would badly need a cleaning for sure.
    I don’t know how fast they leak but those gashes look fresh. They were there when we got there, assumed it was bears.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Actual Dracos mostly only came in 7.62x39. A very very small amount came in 5.56 called the Champion. And yes, Eotech 512 and 3x Vortex magnifier. The magnifier is a bit much on a shorty but it helps my old eyes.

So it is 7.62x39.

1719198798450.png

wecanslide

Expert
    Good job on it. You killed it! May as well camo the whole thing
    thanks! i actually bought everything individually through apexgunparts. i didn't go the kit route since i didnt need most the stuff that comes in a kit. the initial coating was done at Michigan kinetics. im planning on doing a camo coating on the handguard, grip, and buttstock in the future.

FrommerStop

Master
    lol...my bad, I thought you were name calling. lol. I did google translate on the Russian you typed. I didn't realize that was another knick name for the AKS-74U Krinkov/Krink. Unless....you actually were calling me a little bitch.
    If one likes AKs it never hurts to learn a few Russian words.

USMC0211

Expert
    AK74 mags house 5.45 ammo for the AK74/AK104, very similar in dimensions to 5.56. You can tell by the curve in the magazine is similar to an AR mag. See the pic below for a 5.45 magazine. 7.62 mags have a more curvy look. See my Dracos or SLR107.

Never forget when @Woktosstacticool politely asked @USMC0211 why a 5.45 mag was in a 7.62 VEPR he was selling. He got called an "internet commando" for questioning him and was told this cheap commercial grade 5.45 mag was a 7.62 Bakelite when it's clearly not (about $90 price difference).

Never forget when @USMC0211 tried to sell us this fake airsoft furniture and pass it off as real Zenitco (about $450 price difference).

Never forget when @USMC0211 tried to sell this knock off flash hider and pass it off as a real Bulgarian 4 piece (about $300 price difference).

Never forget when @USMC0211 said he sold this gun here on this forum but two days later we see he trying to rip people off on Gunbroker with the exact same ad but only changed the foregrip (never forget he told us Magpul but it's clearly BCM attached to his airsoft handgaurd)

@USMC0211 thought I forgot he has no integrity. I never forget.

View attachment 291886
    Never forget my one post is still living rent free in your head.. Thanks for making my day.. I stand by my feedback..

wecanslide

Expert
    I'll never forget your attempt to deceive and rip off the members of this local community with your maliciously written for sale ad....then be a dick about it to boot. YOU KNOW you lied on that ad. Trash
    Never forget my one post is still living rent free in your head.. Thanks for making my day.. I stand by my feedback..

FrommerStop

Master
    I am not familiar with the post, but even hearing about your response to it is upsetting. ''Thanks for making my day.'' You seem to like messing with people. I am not a moderator here and so you are still here.

Top Bottom