• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Shit wouldn't be bad to get some more 5 45 to shoot. My ar upper in it is fun.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There must be several insiders at academy calling/texting their buddies when they have ammo. Easy to tell, on days M-W-F, when there are zero people lined up outside, there is zero ammo for sale.
    But when they get some in, magically there is a line of people forming hours before they open at 9am to get their (and their family members they brought with them) to get their 3 each boxes. I stopped in at 0900, the line was nearly to the bed store. I went in thru exit doors (only way in) because they were packed inside the door lobby like sardines, and I wasn't there to get ammo. Still got several leers and pop-offs, like I was cutting line to steal their eye-teeth. lmao. It's Unreal there on ammo days.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've gone into Academy 4 times in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Always been mid morning or later, never a line or crowd. 3 times I walked out with 3 boxes of ammo (as did my wife on 2 of the occasions). Once was mini mag .22's, once .223 and once 9mm. Only once, last week did I go in and see nothing at all.

Reactions: FLT

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to some vocal form members , it helps if you aren’t pretty and have a neck beard. I think maybe the girls that work there don’t care for men that are prettier than they are. That’s just a guess on the pretty part, I don’t have nerve enough to ask them. ;) ;)

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just got a call from my insider friend. Set my wake up alarm for 0600. Haven't shaved in a week and a half. Will be wearing my tan GCGF shirt.
    Hope all my "hey doode" bro's report to work promptly,and pay alot of taxes,to keep me in social security.
    Thanks ---- SAWMAN

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got a call from my insider friend. Set my wake up alarm for 0600. Haven't shaved in a week and a half. Will be wearing my tan GCGF shirt.
    Hope all my "hey doode" bro's report to work promptly,and pay alot of taxes,to keep me in social security.
    Thanks ---- SAWMAN

So since I'm now on the Dole due to my spouses disability, what makes you think that your Blue, White Haired Beard is going to turn on that less than twenty something cashier? Did you actually expect those 15 dollar an hour minimum wage folks to pay for your miniscule Social Security Benefit? Do you actually think that if you made 15 dollars an hour fifty years ago Our Government would dish out an equal amount to you fifty years later? How many hours a week at 15 dollars an hour are you actually collecting Nowadays? Guns & Butter Baby! JMHO.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In line early. Got my share of ammo (and yours). DON'T COME DOWN !!
    Heading to Waffel House now. Doing some ammo tradeing in the parking lot. Only "neck beards invited. --- SAWMAN

Hey is there a difference between "Neckbeards" and "Lil Bearderd Bastards" ? If not I'll be there in 15 mins.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've gone into Academy 4 times in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Always been mid morning or later, never a line or crowd. 3 times I walked out with 3 boxes of ammo (as did my wife on 2 of the occasions). Once was mini mag .22's, once .223 and once 9mm. Only once, last week did I go in and see nothing at all.

With 3-Mile Bridge out I hardly ever go to P'Cola anymore. With wife's surgery and Dr appointments been there quite a bit lately. Stopped by Academy every time. The only time I seen any ammo was this past Mon when they had steel .308. Thats the only ammo I've ever seen there at any time Ie been there.

Top Bottom