• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just a few ideas to get us back on the right track.
    I've been sitting on this for a while...seems like a good time to share...feel free to add to it.

Peace officers rather than law enforcement

Abolish ATF and all their “rules”…

Return all statues that were removed in the thoughtless frenzy

Make sound suppressors legal with no oversight

No subsidies for ethanol and farming , etc…

Abolish TSA

Abolish NEA, National Education Ass.

Close the borders and return the illegal trespassers

Term Limits for congress

Abolish national minimum wage

Abolish Federal Reserve and return to gold/silver

Abolish the IRS

Arrest and hold accountable by trial all politicians, appointees, etc who have done wrong in past several years, i.e. Clintons, Obama, Eric Holder, Biden, Pelosi, etc…

Release those who are wrongfully in jail re: the protest of January 6, 2021

Make it illegal for foreigners to buy land in U.S. of A… Buy back land that has been sold

Hold Congress accountable to have a balanced budget and no more borrowing/debt

Make reparations to Indians/native Americans/Indigenous people, especially those on Reservations.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been sitting on this for a while...seems like a good time to share...feel free to add to it.

Abolish TSA

Term Limits for congress

Abolish the IRS

Arrest and hold accountable by trial all politicians, appointees, etc who have done wrong in past several years, i.e. Clintons, Obama, Eric Holder, Biden, Pelosi, etc…

Make it illegal for foreigners to buy land in U.S. of A… Buy back land that has been sold

Make reparations to Indians/native Americans/Indigenous people, especially those on Reservations.
    You’d have my vote if it weren’t for that reparations thing. No welfare state in the new world. America was conquered not stolen.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Certainly foreigners from the AXIS of EVIL countries iran, north korea, russia, china, venezuela, cuba, somalia. I'm probably forgetting someone. But you know who I mean. Would you than support holding sellers of the land (Americans) who sold illegally accountable for breaking the law? What would their punishment be? If the law is broken I don't think tax payers need pay to return the land to USA control. The land should be commandeered in the same way cars and other assets are appropriated when found to be in the use of carrying out criminal activity.

Sorry, I don't agree with reparations for anyone under any circumstances. Because there is too much room for abuse. How would you identify through lineage who was eligible? No one currently who would claim reparations was around when the law or questionable practices were in use.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I agree with no reparations. Native Americans already get a lot of help to better themselves if they want to.
    I mean, where does it stop?
    I’m guessing a majority of people have been wronged at some point in the past. Move on instead of being a victim.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Abolish TSA

Term Limits for congress

Abolish the IRS

Alabama is already doing something right! APOST = Alabama Peace Officer Standards & Training is the agency who has oversight over cops in the state.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Certainly foreigners from the AXIS of EVIL countries iran, north korea, russia, china, venezuela, cuba, somalia. I'm probably forgetting someone. But you know who I mean. Would you than support holding sellers of the land (Americans) who sold illegally accountable for breaking the law? What would their punishment be? If the law is broken I don't think tax payers need pay to return the land to USA control. The land should be commandeered in the same way cars and other assets are appropriated when found to be in the use of carrying out criminal activity.

Sorry, I don't agree with reparations for anyone under any circumstances. Because there is too much room for abuse. How would you identify through lineage who was eligible? No one currently who would claim reparations was around when the law or questionable practices were in use.
    Good points re: selling land. I had in mind sales by the gooberment.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    either thru flat tax, or vat tax, everyone pays to keep this ship afloating and chugging along..

no free rides anymore, except for the poor aged and disabled... and the flat/vat tax would keep them giving

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Take better care of our veterans
    Quit sending money to other countries
    Money that’s wasted overseas could be sent to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital
    Throw all doctors in prison that put people on disability that could get their @$$ out and go to work

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I don’t know what the deal is in the medical profession and have the utmost respect for doctors that put in the time and do the research to keep us all as healthy as possible but my gripe is with those doctors that put folks on disability that could get out and find some type of employment. I’ve seen handicapped and disabled people that need help but they have pride and get out in the world and bring home a paycheck, then there’s the sorry low life’s thats healthy as a horse and could do a multitude of jobs but rather complain and sit on their rear end and wait on that gov’t check . Some of these doctors I believe have bought in to a corrupt system that allows this crap to go on. I praise the doctors that are so dedicated to keep mankind healthy everyday but the other docs that are impersonating what a medical doctor is supposed to be and put young, healthy and lazy bums on disability needs to be ousted and lose their license, better yet put em in jail.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t know what the deal is in the medical profession and have the utmost respect for doctors that put in the time and do the research to keep us all as healthy as possible but my gripe is with those doctors that put folks on disability that could get out and find some type of employment. I’ve seen handicapped and disabled people that need help but they have pride and get out in the world and bring home a paycheck, then there’s the sorry low life’s thats healthy as a horse and could do a multitude of jobs but rather complain and sit on their rear end and wait on that gov’t check . Some of these doctors I believe have bought in to a corrupt system that allows this crap to go on. I praise the doctors that are so dedicated to keep mankind healthy everyday but the other docs that are impersonating what a medical doctor is supposed to be and put young, healthy and lazy bums on disability needs to be ousted and lose their license, better yet put em in jail.

Doctors have nothing to do with disability decisions.

It’s (surprise surprise) judges and lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Doctors have nothing to do with disability decisions.

It’s (surprise surprise) judges and lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whether it be the doctors, lawyers or judges , they’re all part of the system that’s destroying this country. I know a young man that’s 26 yrs old, got a good paying job this year with a very good company, he’s worked only 2 weeks out of 4 months employment, told the company he hurt his back, nobody saw him injure his back as made the remark before they even started work that morning, he’s just came back to work after being off 14 weeks, doctor put him on light duty for a muscle spasm. Cry me a river, I’ve never missed a days work with broken fingers on each hand and broken ribs three different times in my 45 years of employment in the rain, the heat and the cold. Society has made babies out of grown men, I’m through ranting !

Top Bottom