• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master

Aw shucks, let’s give the Nazis a pass, this guy didn’t kill defenseless Americans and missed his Knight’s Cross by ONE aerial combat victory. How many did he put in the ground before that?

It’s cool though. He spared the remaining flight crew that his buddies shot to hell earlier. We’ll put that against the Holocaust, carry the one, make sure the decimal place is correct aaaaand let’s see what the tally is… Send me about 6,999,999 more YouTube videos showing Nazi “good deeds” and we’ll call it square.

There's plenty of historical examples of German soldiers helping Jews (The Pianist book and movie) and speaking out against the war (Valkyrie movie). There were 42 Hitler assassination attempts, and many anti-Nazi assassins were German Army. Historical fact.

Screenshot_20230615-030009.png

Raven

Master
    Ain't no way a flood powerful enough to wipe out 100 acres of mud flats and uncover WW2 graves is going to leave a helmet sitting on top of one of those skulls. Look closely and you'll see there's no helmet straps on that helmet securing it to his head. Water would have ripped that helmet clean off its head or the head clean off its neck bones because of catching that helmet, like a sail catches wind. I guarantee you later it'll come out that this was photoshopped or maybe even staged with a surplus helmet. Oh and where are the rest of the bodies?
    Bears repeating

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I guess now that I’m in my 40s it’s somewhat better to just try and explain it through conversation. When I was in my late teens and 20s, we just put a beating on anyone caught out with swastika/white power gear on without saying a word. How times have changed.

So, you (as part of a larger group you called “we”) would beat someone up for an article of clothing, “without saying a word”, but if someone is actively shouting death threats at women and kids, you’ll run away or push a help button for cops.

Doesn’t sound like times have changed much for you...

Your “strength” of character seems consistent.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    When the memes start, does that mean the discussion is over?
    pretty much

arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig in the mud, after a bit, you realize the pig likes it

Attachments

• Zombie_Army_Trilogy_cover_art.jpg
      Zombie_Army_Trilogy_cover_art.jpg
      22.4 KB · Views: 25

big jon

Marksman
    I remember the Russian army killing thousands of surrendered German soldiers and burring them in mass graves
    the Germans did the same type thing to everyone
    the respect for life is different in most of the world
    the Russians will do it now and will make war on civilians as seen
    that's why most of the world has war crime laws
    the chinease are on a whole different level and mind set they use slavery parts harvesting from humans and genocide to a degree un thought of

big jon

Marksman
    I wasn't talking about battle death I referring to murder of surrendered soliders

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    in the siege of leningrad, the city citizens got down to boiling shoes and leather briefcases to eat them....

almost 900 days by the german , and finnish forces

Combatcarl43

Expert
    I remember the Russian army killing thousands of surrendered German soldiers and burring them in mass graves
    the Germans did the same type thing to everyone
    the respect for life is different in most of the world
    the Russians will do it now and will make war on civilians as seen
    that's why most of the world has war crime laws
    the chinease are on a whole different level and mind set they use slavery parts harvesting from humans and genocide to a degree un thought of
    Giant mass graves can be seen as a necessary evil in battles where hundreds of thousands are dieing, to control disease. Just Stalingrad had over a million people die

View attachment 228836
    Yup. Dead folks bring disease if you can't evac them you gotta bury/burn them lest they become a bio-hazard. Few without military experience understand this.

Top Bottom