• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coreshooting

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its here, This Saturday 4.16.2016 CORE Shooting Solutions​ hosts the second match in the 2016 PRIME Ammunition​ Multi-Gun Series. All experience levels are invited to compete. This event is the 2nd match in the 6 match series sponsored by Seekins Precision​ Armageddon Gear​ American Precision Arms​ And Vortex Optics. Thank you to everyone who has helped push and develop this series into what it has become and huge thanks to everyone here @GCGF and Nick Siesser for all of the help and support.

You can register at
    https://www.coreshooting.com/produc...gun-challenge-apr-16-2016?variant=13390993923

Below is a little taste...

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    That looks like a blast. Maybe in June. I have IDPA the next two weekends and If I do this Saturday also I will get the death stare from my wife LOL. But Im going to use the excuse I do not have a shotgun : )

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no excuses, they lend you one. lol you are welcome to run my back -up Saiga.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what was the longest shot in ar? that is my one piece of gear lacking. non magnified red dot on a pencil barrel.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    think im under geared. my old eyes can barely see 300yds......hell im in anyway

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    core 3 gun Saturday. got my rifle finished, sadly did not have time to shoot it. so I decided not to compete. Went to the match anyway. Hungout with a squad, helped tape and reset to get a feel for gear. Had a really good time, I was squaded with a couple of the guys from the last USPSA match. Longest ar shot was out to 400 yards. I am completely comfortable, my gear is competitive. Cant wait to get the rifle broke in and sighted. I will be ready next match.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I shot this match Saturday. Charles got me hooked last time. Great match with a cool mix of stages. Being relatively new to both the shotgun and rifle it was more learning what I need to learn. Great facility (in the middle of nowhere). Very well run. Thanks to all the RO's for sweating all day for us. Look forward to the next one..

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I shot this match Saturday. Charles got me hooked last time. Great match with a cool mix of stages. Being relatively new to both the shotgun and rifle it was more learning what I need to learn. Great facility (in the middle of nowhere). Very well run. Thanks to all the RO's for sweating all day for us. Look forward to the next one..
    I saw your face on the Facebook promo video taken during the match briefing. I'm sure it's a great match.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom